Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 17 [Archived] Football • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I’d like to clarify that I am happy for the Bills FANS. Wouldn’t have felt sorry for that front office after they benched Tyrod for Peterman while chasing a playoff spot. Hope Shady is okay.

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

afc playoffs suck

Cancel the season

DooDooBird and Fucking Dustin like this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Just a sprained ankle from what I read.

Owlex likes this.
  4. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Really wish the Chargers made it over the Titans. Chargers could've made some noise, Titans won't.

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

we were robbed of a fun chargers offense and that makes me sad.

theagentcoma likes this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Bortles and our special teams played really awful. And I’m gonna say it, Fournette runs so soft in the cold. I can’t keep saying “injuries” to explain why we are getting him at half the strength and drive in December. If he doesn’t outgrow that shit he won’t live up to his draft pick because he won’t help us in the playoff stretch.

Fuck Tennessee. But it’s also damn hard to believe in a QB who is 35% brain farts and 35% awful throws... and a hit or miss special teams that either catapults us into victory or totally ruins the game.

They say defense wins championships but if we can’t take advantage of turnovers or hold on to good field position, they can’t do it alone. Buffalo getting a good chance to play a team that has lost confidence at the wrong time.

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

It was a sad missed opportunity to watch a GM basically guarantee his firing.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.