Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 16 • Page 33

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 23, 2020.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Crazy Drew was right and the Titans came back... oh wait nevermind

spiffa0, Joe4th, DrAlanGrant and 5 others like this.
  2. Cmoney86

Trusted

The game flexed to Sunday night next week is a joke. The nfl fucked up. It should have been bears packers, bills dolphins, or browns Steelers

bears packers got flexed to 425et the other 2 are still 1pm et games

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

All the AFC games have to be played at the same time

That was the only game with implication that isn't reliant on another game

preppyak and Joe4th like this.
  4. clucky

Trusted Supporter

But the AFC games aren't at the same time. Browns, Dolphins and Ravens all play the morning games, and then Colts and Titans play the PM games.

sunday night game is the right call though. As underwhelming to have teams with a combined 10-19-1 record duke it out, its the only game that is guaranteed to matter regardless of how the other games go.

Joe4th and Victor Eremita like this.
  5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

sorry, meant that you can't have an AFC game on SNF

for example, if PIT loses, BUF has nothing to play for against MIA (they'd clinch the #2 seed even with a loss) so they could theoretically rest players and the NFL won't want that on SNF

Joe4th likes this.
  6. Renaissance painting

7. clucky

Trusted Supporter

right yeah exactly. AFC playoff picture is decided with a Colts loss, so can't have them play and then do an AFC game. And if Dolphins, Ravens, Browns and Titans all win, Colts game would be meaningless too.

I guess you could've gone with Rams vs Cardinals? Bears win and its a "win and your in" game. Bears lose and the Cardinals still have a chance to win. But I guess its unfair to the Bears if they lose and the Rams rest everyone knowing they don't need to win; when if the Bears and the Rams/Cards game was at the same time Rams would've had to try and win.

8. I’m sure NBC isn’t thrilled that their SNF is Washington-Philadelphia haha

preppyak, Brent and Victor Eremita like this.
  9. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I, for one, can't wait for Taylor Heinicke vs. Jalen Hurts.

GrantCloud and Drew Beringer like this.
  10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Theyll still draw the biggest audience lol

11. well yeah it's a prime time NFL game with some playoff implications - plus Dallas or New York fans will be tuning in as well.

I just think they'd want a matchup with actual stars or good teams in it haha

12. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

This usually does a pretty good job of projecting who will do well in the playoffs. Packers are technically the best team in the league from an efficiency standpoint, although it's close. The Bucs are sort of a stealth contender going by this.

Attached Files:

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I agree, it will be a bad game and I would much rather see a better one. But I think you answered the question with Dallas and NY Fans tuning in haha

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

Bears packers rams cardinals Seahawks all now play at the same time and all have something to play for.

Bears packers should have been the Sunday night game.

15. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Did you see the last bears/packers game? It wasn’t competitive.

Joe4th likes this.
  16. broken22

(:

I mean yeah sure, but the Eagles have nothing to play for. At least the Bears have something to play for and should be on Sunday night.

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I mean the Eagles will want to see how Hurts does again to help make some decisions next year, and Washington is playing for a playoff spot. It’s a division game, it makes sense it got flexed

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

If the Cardinals lost earlier in the day the Bears would have nothing to play for so it makes sense to have those two games at the same time while flexing WFT/Eagles.

19. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

If the Steelers don’t make it to the super bowl (they won’t) then I hope it’s KC and the packers.

20. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Bills in the SB please.

21. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Bills vs WFT because I want the Bills to win

22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

23. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

A Packers/Chiefs SB would suck because I cant stand either team.

GrantCloud, Brent and Victor Eremita like this.
  24. DooDooBird

Trusted

State Farm big wigs would be stroking themselves so hard.

25. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Want Bills/Packers but it'll probably be Chiefs/Packers

imthesheriff and GrantCloud like this.