Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 16 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Mercy rule please

2. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Feels like the Gabbert touchdown negates everything Brady did in the first half

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

wonder if thats the last game we ever see Stafford play as a Lion

4. Victor Eremita

Even in blowouts I don’t know that I’ve ever seen the starting qb not even take the field in the second half

5. Victor Eremita

The Lions still have a bunch of talent, I don’t think they should go to a rebuild. Keep Stafford.

6. Victor Eremita

Brady wear the mask over your nose you dolt

7. Victor Eremita

I started drinking too early for the game to be this bad

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

they have like 5 above average players on the roster

plus Golladay is a free agent as is MArvin Jones (who is also getting up there in age)

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Kenny Golladay, Taylor Decker, Jonah Jackson, Frank Ragnow, TJ Hockenson, D'Andre Swift, Jeffrey Okudah, Trey Flowers, Danny Shelton, Da'Shawn Hand

They've got a good set - to start rebuilding with. This team has all the makings of Andy Dalton's Bengals. They should be smart and realize that while Stafford has several years left, by the time the rest of the team is ready to be competitive, those years will be up.

Joe4th and Victor Eremita like this.
  10. Victor Eremita

Have to keep Golladay but they have a decent base. Good coaching can take this team to the playoffs

11. Victor Eremita

No matter how bad a game there is it wouldn’t be complete without a horrible roughing the passer call

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

good coaching would make the Lions not by far the worst team in their division. idk how they're getting to the playoffs

Joe4th likes this.
  13. Victor Eremita

Predicting next year’s playoffs is way too hypothetical but I’ll just say they are not by far worse than the Vikings and I’m not sure they’re much worse than the Bears.

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Alvin Kamara now has more touchdowns than Jared Goff

Brent, GrantCloud and Victor Eremita like this.
  15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Bucs going for it on 4th and 7 up by 40 sure is a mood lol

16. Victor Eremita

This is a preseason game at this point

17. Victor Eremita

jfc Bucs give Devin White some rest are you trying to kill somebody?

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

came in to say this lol

19. Broadcasting a game exclusively on Amazon prime video is stupid

stvvvn and Victor Eremita like this.
  20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I could do better than this prime pre game team

21. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

If i'm the new Lions gm I'd definitely shop Stafford but I'm not dumping him. If they can get a guy they really like in the draft, it might be worth it. But I think keeping and dealing Stafford are both on the table, it'll just depend on how things break.

I was surprised to find out Golladay is 27 already, I'd imagine they'll try to sign him or at least tag him but idk

22. Victor Eremita

The chances of the Lions getting anyone that can be near Stafford’s caliber are slim where they’ll be picking. He’s only 32 right? I don’t understand the rush to trade a franchise qb
    Also they picked 3rd last year and picked a corner!! That was the time to take a qb if you were going to rebuild.

23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Murray is not good.

24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

The difference is they'll have a new GM/coach this time. They both needed the team to perform well to keep their jobs, which obviously didn't happen. Stafford will be 33 by the time next season starts, and they probably need more than one offseason to become a legit threat imo. Then you have 34 year old Stafford who will only have one year left on his deal. I could see it going either way! It just wouldn't surprise me to see them move on if they like Lance or something in the back end of the top ten, they should be able to get a nice return on a Stafford trade too.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  25. Victor Eremita

Yeah I could see trading him but you would have to get a huge haul, multiple early picks and a at least one starter. Will be interesting to see what they do at least.

Owlex likes this.