Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 16 • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 21, 2016.

1. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Okieeeee....

2. chcougar1

Trusted

This is why the eagles lose.

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

hah, Doug Pederson still trying to outsmart everyone. I hope he loses again because of that shit.

4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Dumb call

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

This remains one of my favorite tweets ever

St. Nate likes this.
  6. chcougar1

Trusted

HUGE!

7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Lol

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Giants offense.

9. St. Nate

Awww shit.

10. St. Nate

Dallas getting three losses all to the Giants.

11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

thank u eagles

12. lmao I just saw that Eli Apple penalty on Wentz. Makes the Cam stuff even worse.

St. Nate likes this.

13. What the fuck team do you root for?

14. sleepy Dec 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 22, 2016)
    sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I've said numerous times before I watch both the Giants and Redskins since I'm from NY (birth team), go back in forth in living in MD, and have been with my girl 6 years and her family is all Skins fans and I have little family outside her & them, so both seeped into me. Allegiance is to the Giants but try being with someone years and have their family take ya in and not at least be use to following their team cus it/they surround you.

Everything cool? Good enough explanation? lol

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

yeah, as a Steelers fan living in DC, its impossible not to also be completely aware of everything Redskins. Sports Radio does an entire hour long segment on the Skins even in like, June.

Plus, until basically this year, they've always had some amazing shit show. And if they dont resign Kirk, they literally wont have gone a year without some insane sideshow story.

sleepy likes this.
  16. My brother in law was an Eagles fan, than jumped ship to being a Cowboys fan once they became good some years ago. I love the guy but he's a fraud when it comes to football lol.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'm a reverse fraud. I was a Cowboys fan and jumped to the Texans right before 2-14 and still stuck with them.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  18. See you're the kind of fraud I can have respect for.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

My dream in life is to one day be called a bandwagon dolphins fan

20. If they make the playoffs it may very well happen you fraud !

21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Being a Jags fan during the playoff hunt is like eating bread at a fine dining restaurant with an empty wallet, while everyone else at the table is talking about the steak and lobster and lamb and bottles of wine they might order

Its not like im not hungry. I am just a long way from eating at that table hahah

22. I was called bandwagon Panthers fan so many times last year. Felt good.

23. Deathco_019

Drummer

I didn't start getting into football until 2013/2014. I've enjoyed watching and rooting for the Eagles because they're my home team, but I became a Packers fan too in 2014 and I've enjoyed watching them play ever since, even during last season and this year during some rough patches. I get more into watching Packers football than I do Eagles, but there have been some flashes of enjoyment for the Eagles this season as opposed to last year's shitshow

24. I don't know, it's really hard for me to have a passion for a second team. Although I've always rooted for the Chargers because I always loved Rivers and I just always rooted for Peyton.

25. Deathco_019

Drummer

I totally get this. I get a ton of flak from my dad and some of my friends. I just brush it off. I've got my home team and my away team, but I guess it'd make things easier if the away team I rooted for was in the AFC