Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 15 [Archived] Football • Page 6

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Run up the middle on first and second down after getting a big turnover.

Classic Shula.

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Goff wasn't a bust last year lol. Goff also looked really good in college. Goff also had Gurley in his worst year, ZERO receivers (even compared to what Kizer has) and a far worse line.

3. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Foles > Wentz

St. Nate likes this.
  4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

He just had to punch a ball out of bounds so the Ravens wouldn't intercept it.

5. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

People 100% considered Goff a bust. I was a massive Goff fan and defended him all last year.

6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah, people were dumb as shit haha. He wasn't a bust though just because people were dumb haha.

7. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

I agree.. situations matter.

8. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Ravens are one of the best pass Ds in the NFL and Kizer has 24 pass attempts while Crowell and Duke have 11 carries for 91 yards. The coaches have not built this offense to help a rookie QB, like at all.

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

This post gave me cancer

10. Thomas Davis is such a piece of shit - knocking out our best receiver like that

head hunter piece of shit

11. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

I was going to make a 27 TD 2 INT joke, but looking at Foles career and his stats are legitimately nuts outside the reach of Jeff Fisher.

12. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Losing 2 Mike Thomas TDs to review <<<<<

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Agreed. All the Browns need to do is hire an elite coach, draft a top five RB, sign three very good receivers, bring in an elite defensive coordinator to radically change and improve their defense, and have their already good offensive line play even better.

14. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

They're up there, but not one of the best. Plus, Jimmy Smith is on IR now. Even so, Kizer is still making mistakes that can completely be blamed on him. He was raw coming out and hasn't shown any kind of growth, even with getting in two good receivers in Coleman and Gordon. Losing Thomas was big, but Drango's done well in terms of being a back-up. I agree the coaches are terrible too with their scheme of offense, but a lot of that is because they don't have a QB who has shown any ability to play the field well.

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

This Eagles pass defense is BRUTAL today...good god. Against 91 year old Eli Manning and a bunch of AFL/CFL talent.

16. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Ravens pass D IS one of the best in the league. Jimmy Smith's replacement has been playing lights out too.

Last week vs PIT was the first time they allowed a 300 yard passer at all. And also I'm almost positive the first time they gave up more than 2 passing TDs.

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Sterling Shepard is good, yo.

18. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I've missed Greg Olsen.

19. Cam looks great today

20. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Dameire Byrd with two TDs. Something you normally see in preseason.

21. DroppingDemPounds89

Regular

packers d is pure trash

22. I wish the Packers had a quarterback as good as Cam Newton

23. the Packers franchise is pure trash - they have zero redeemable qualities and they need a complete culture change

24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

He's on the bench waiting to pull off another miracle comeback.

25. dude I would love it if they put in Hundley and he led them to victory

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.