Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 • Page 19

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 9, 2020.

1. DooDooBird

Trusted

64? Galaxy? Sunshine? Old school?

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ha, you say that until most of their defense is back healthy...this is the Steelers defense we've been waiting for for years. 6 players deep at CB, and when Spillane is back, it gets really hard to advance the ball.

And I find it hard to believe we wont figure out the run game at some point here

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I hear you

at this point I wouldn't hate a playoff game against anyone, I just wanna see another one

Dolphins have been in 2 playoff games in my adult life and lost both lmao

preppyak likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Replaying Super Mario 2, the All Stars version on virtual console

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I'd want the Bills + Browns as opponents over the Steelers...though ideally the Colts cause Rivers does dick in the playoffs.

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

We're now playing our 3rd "TE" as our RT...going well

7. DooDooBird

Trusted

Toad is my main dude in that one. He plucks those turnips so dang quick.

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Wooooooooo

9. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Oof big penalty there

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Damn that was a sick pick

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hahaha every time I look up I just see the Steelers being completely unable to tackle.

they need to accept that they aren’t good and won’t win another game. they already clinched a playoff spot so just rest all the starters for the rest of the season, go into the playoffs as the most rested team and hope that buys them...something.

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Obviously we have to win against CIN, just because...thing is, beyond that, the two teams we play are literally the teams that take home field advantage from us if we lose.

Really need the Browns to lose tomorrow night; that allows us to only need to beat CIN and IND to lock up home field and rest in Week 17

imthesheriff likes this.
  14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

The Bills will absolutely destroy the dolphins and it’s silly to think otherwise

imthesheriff likes this.
  15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I mean the Dolphins nearly beat the Chiefs with like not one starting skill position player healthy

The Bills are a better team right now, as they should be...but I think it's closer than you think. Another off-season and Miami will be ready to compete

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  16. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

The Dolphins will absolutely be a contender next year and it's silly to think otherwise.

17. Night Channels

Trusted

Bills are great this season, but how much of that is because of Brian Daboll?

If he leaves for a HC job, will that offense take a step back?

18. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

You mean the guy who spent the entire first half last night running long developing plays and attacking a defense with their 17th and 18th string ILB outside the numbers? Even though he has a WR corps that can be deadly on short crossers?

I think Ken Dorsey can be just fine as a replacement. Daboll has some really good games, but he also has games like last night where he just does smoothbrain shit for quarters or halves and it's maddening.

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

all I know is I am excited for #BowdenSZN

thanks Raiders!

20. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah 100% next year is the Dolphins year. Really sucks for both teams that the Patriots are finally bad and both teams get good at the same time haha

21. ClarettsGreyGoose

Agreed. Can't really take the early season meeting into account either as the Dolphins were missing most of their secondary (IIRC one starter was inactive and two were injured during the game or possibly vice versa) and the Bills played without their starting LBs also.

Buffalo has a bit of a salary cap reckoning coming. 2022 will be the option year for Allen and Edmunds, then they need to get paid. Almost all of the veterans they signed in free agency to bolster the team have deals structured in a way where the Bills can escape them with minimal pain, but you can't replace them all at once.

They seem to have a good mix of guys cuttable after 2020 and 2021 to balance it out but hitting on their replacements is going to be difficult

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Byron Jones got hurt on like the 2nd play of the game and then they decided not to change the gameplan at all and stuck our rookie 1st round CB on Stefon Diggs all afternoon and yeah that was not the best decision

uuu likes this.
  23. ClarettsGreyGoose

To be fair if I remember right someone was also beating the brakes off poor Nik Needham too.

I could be misremembering it but I feel like Levi Wallace and Nik Needham have just been relentlessly torched by everyone the Bills and Dolphins have tried to match them up with in the last 3 games of the series

xbrokendownx likes this.
  24. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Man super nervous. Definitely prefer 1 o’clock games.

25. Fuego

Trusted

Mark Andrews, Matt Judon and Willie Snead back from the covid list finally. Calais Campbell and Jimmy Smith active though sounds like Campbell is still pretty banged up. I guess Averett was late to at least 1 practice this week.. I understand discipline but its not really worth having only 4 active CBs especially with Smith coming back from injury.