Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 4, 2019.

1. See above - an AP.net throwback

preppyak likes this.
  2. DooDooBird

Trusted

Cowboys making Trubisky look like a legit QB. lol

3. Would Garrett get fired tonight

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

And here comes Washington to take the NFC East with a whopping 7-9 record.

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Our awful defense has been making bad quarterbacks look good all year.

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Nagy trying to get too cute...I really don’t like that. They’re moving the ball without any trickery needed

8. chcougar1

Trusted

Ugh the cowboys are terrible. I just need like 12 points from Dak. Apparently that’s too much to ask.

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Making Trubisky look like a good quarterback should be punishable by jail time.

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

ANTHONY MILLER

11. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Zeke not touching the ball again since we let teams score at will. Same story for the whole season.

12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Dak looks awful but it’s tough when you literally have to play perfectly to keep up with this wet paper ass defense and special teams.

Ugh, fire all the coaches tomorrow and spend all our cap space on defense.

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I genuinely miss Rex Grossman. Every year we're gonna get 8-10 QBs who are terrible, but Rex at least made his terrible fun to watch. Nobody wants to watch Mason Rudolph throw a bunch of screens and dump-offs, nobody wants to watch Flacco (who has a cannon for an arm) throw a bunch of 10 yard routes. Give me indefensible choices of 20+ yard routes any day of the week.

A team with Grossman as their starter, Rosenfels as the backup....it'd be the most watchable 4-12 team in existence.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

*Spends $250mil on two offensive players before March*

15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t get what’s up with Dak. He looks like a different player these last three games than the first nine.

16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

First nine games he was ~102 passer rating and the last three he’s ~60

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

How does Garrett still have a job? He's had 2 good seasons and played .500 ball otherwise. Im genuinely stunned he made it to 2014 after 3 straight 8-8 seasons

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The first few seasons made sense because he churned our roster by like 80% all while being competitive and getting our cap situation in great shape. Now what he’s done since then is reason enough he should’ve been fired by now.

preppyak likes this.
  19. DooDooBird

Trusted

If Cooper isn’t having a big game, this offense doesn’t work.

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Easiest answer might be the schedule. He sucked v NO, and every other game before the bye was against a bottom half defense. Vikings are the only decent defense he's played well against since.

21. chcougar1

Trusted

Definitely should have started Fitzpatrick over Dak. He’s not even getting garbage time points.

22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I still believe in him and want to sign him but these last few weeks have been very uninspiring.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I think he'll come around for garbage time points. This feels like a repeat of last week where he'll end up at like 2-250 and 2 TD because all they do is pass for the next 16 minutes

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This play calling...

25. chcougar1

Trusted

yeah garbage. Just have Dak run it in haha