Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 • Page 14

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I think the giants need to lose a few games to play the cowboys though. They'd need the second wildcard to get to them for sure.

2. Not if they are the lowest seed remaining, and that's very possible.

3. Whatjuliansaid

If youre the 6th seed there's a higher chance of it happening though, if they win at wherever they play Dallas by default next.

4. With how it stands now do you really think Tampa is going to roll in Seattle and win ? Lol. I think the Giants could beat Atlanta too.

5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I was always indifferent about the Giants. I appreciated them for beating the Pats twice in the Super Bowl and all but last weekend I stayed at a hotel in downtown Pittsburgh with my gf for my bday and all the Giants fans down their for the game were the most obnoxious people ever. And this was on Friday night just at the few bars at the hotel.

6. Whatjuliansaid

If you're 6 there is a higher chance of getting to 1. Your next game will be against 1 if you win. Unless you're suggesting Giants and cowboys play eachother in the NFC final which is just more unlikely.

7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Every fan base has shitty fans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  8. Whatjuliansaid

Lol at the jets winning. It's nice for petty but now they're gonna get a lower pick lol

9. All I'm saying his it's likely because Tampa wouldn't beat Seattle in Seattle and the Giants could really beat the Falcons.

10. Whatjuliansaid

yea I agree that those things could probably happen.

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I mean I get that but it was literally every fan I encounter that night and even the next morning checking out. Oh well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. chcougar1

Trusted

Playoff picture could get interesting. If the Seahawks don't win out they won't get the two seed. Both Tampa and the Falcons have relatively easy remaining schedules. Hawks could fall all the way to 5th if they don't win out. They should but yesterday does not give me confidence.

13. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I'll never understand all this "Do the Cowboys really need Dez?" / "Romo is better than Dak, put him in" talk from the Cowboys fans. Like... what other fanbase would be having the best success they had in decades and all the talk be "Get rid of one of our best players, and replace the MVP/RotY candidate QB out and put in the guy who broke his back a few months back"? lmao

14. chcougar1

Trusted

Terrible call. Pats took that ball away.

15. chcougar1

Trusted

All plays should be challenge-able. That's just dumb.

16. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Holy shit - Patriots came into the season with only 4 wide receivers on the roster? That's crazy.

17. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah that's insane. I think the Seahawks had 9 haha

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Brady stinks so far

19. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Brady is notoriously more humble without Gronk, add in how hard nosed defenses always been a potential kryptonite for Brady and you got a potential trap game.

20. Whatjuliansaid

The patriots just dont want to do Pittsburgh any favors so they're throwing this game..

Kidding

21. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

The Ravens been more a thorn in the Pats side than the Steelers lately have they not? lol.

22. chcougar1

Trusted

I think the Pats will end up winning this one just fine.

23. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Damnit pats

24. chcougar1

Trusted

What the heck is going on? Lol

25. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I fucking hate my Lakers