Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 • Page 13

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Better to peak now

FTank likes this.
  2. jrock920

Regular

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean, it's obviously better to play like shit early in the season and get it going late season than the reverse

4. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah this has me worried about the Hawks. We usually do it the other way around haha

FTank likes this.
  5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

They're such a weird team this year. It's not even like they're trending a particular direction, you just don't know on any given day if they're going to look like the best team in the league or one of the worst

6. chcougar1

Trusted

Yep. It doesn't feel right that we could have already won the division. We've definitely reverted to the play well at home and crappy on the road team. I think today was partially playing one of the best QBs in the league a week after losing our best player on defense and partially Wilson being completely off. Let's just hope that was a one off for Wilson.

Luckily we have three mediocre opponents left and should finish 10-5-1 with the 2 seed. Can't count out the Rams because they always give us trouble but they are pretty awful right now.

We definitely aren't clicking well right now though so we will see what happens. Seems like we are headed for a cowboys patriots super bowl. Would be a huge draw I would assume.

7. Hope Rodgers is ok

8. chcougar1

Trusted

That was a very generous spot for the cowboys.

And they still didn't get it.

9. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Goddamn that was a beautiful play

10. chcougar1

Trusted

Lol ummm Eli?

dadbolt likes this.
  11. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Welp

12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Just Eli bein' Eli

13. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Drew Beringer and Texas Flood like this.
  14. Led the offense to 10 points!!

15. Dallas should bench Dak for Romo

16. Whatjuliansaid

I'm starting to actually think they could lose to Tampa next week lol somehow the giants just play them better than everyone else.

17. Whatjuliansaid

That's gotta be a fumble. Landon Collins got it cause of course he recovered it lol

18. chcougar1

Trusted

Bahahaha and that's gonna be a catch for Dez. He has the worst luck ever with the catch rule.

19. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Lol Dallas losing their shit

20. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Because Tampa Bay is unbearable in the middle of the day early in the season from the heat/humidity and there's always a huge glare in certain parts of the stadium.

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Dallas is gonna lose three times to the Giants and to no one else

St. Nate likes this.
  22. chcougar1

Trusted

Lol that would be awful. The Giants are not good enough to get that far in the playoffs I don't think.

23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Yes.

Please.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  24. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I could totally see them beating (probably) Atlanta in a wild card game

25. People said that before.