Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 [Archived] Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Kamara officially out

sweet!!!!!

2. chcougar1

Trusted

What a terrible rule.

3. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

...What is that rule?

4. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

God dammit stop taking my takes. I feel so unoriginal.

5. chcougar1

Trusted

Espn is slow. Not surprised tho /:

6. DooDooBird

Trusted

Matt Ryan is a fucking loser.

7. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Matt Ryan sucks lol

8. chcougar1

Trusted

Wow how does Ryan play so poorly in this game?!

9. chcougar1

Trusted

That was unbelievable. The falcons are going to escape with a win. Saints had all the momentum.

Why the hell are you throwing to Hill when you have Thomas and Ginn? Yikes.

10. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Thanks ATL

11. chcougar1

Trusted

Man Atlanta got lucky. Huge defensive play though.

12. Thank you Falcons.

13. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Didn't watch the game but both teams jerseys last night were NICE

Snewt and js977 like this.
  14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Going to the Jets/Broncos game on Sunday. If you would have asked me back in September when I bought the tickets if the Jets were going to win I would have peed myself from laughing.

Rly sad I lost my Revis jersey somehow in my last move :(

15. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Deion jones is a beast. I knew he was athletic but he far exceeded my expectations with how well he's played middle linebacker for the Falcons this season. Mostly the Falcons got outplayed but were opportunistic at the right time, plus all the penalties on the Saints.

Matt Ryan needs to take the emotion out of the game. The more he wants to make a play the more mental errors he makes. It was like every time the Falcons needed to do something important he'd royally fuck it up. That offense benefits from having two RB1s and a much improved offensive line, I don't think Ryan really carries that team like other QBs carry theirs.

I like how the Saints' 2015 draft class is coming. Got to see some more of those players due to the injuries. And also Sheldon Rankins makes a huge difference on that DL, It's finally not all on Cam Jordan.

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

He literally carried them to the Super Bowl last year with his terrific season. This year, he's not playing well, and they're average. The team very much goes as he goes.

tkamB and Snewt like this.
  17. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Also at least half of his INTs this year hit the receiver in the chest or hands. It's absurd.

The one last night in the end zone to Julio was definitely forced, though. Coleman was wide open underneath.

18. Randall Mentzos

The team elevates him not the other way around. Last year a far improved offensive line made it hard for defenses to worry about both running backs but now they are catching on. I agree a lot of the INTS have been flukes but he's also not carrying anything with 13 TD, 13:11 TD:INT ratio is average at best no matter how you spin it cause he isn't quite doing enough to counteract the picks either.

19. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Ryan is a very perplexing QB

20. DroppingDemPounds89

Regular

how much trash you got to be to only throw two tds to the best wide receiver in the league

21. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Antonio Brown has caught more than two touchdowns this year.

22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Odell had 3 before he got hurt?

23. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

If the debate is best WR in the league, it’s Julio and OBJ is not in the discussion.

Snewt likes this.
  24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

[​IMG] humorin.

25. Randall Mentzos

Nah it's definitely Antonio Brown lol

Brown > Julio and I always watch a lot of both every season to see if that changes.

But nah Brown is still king. Does more with less. He's not as big or fast by any stretch but he makes himself harder to cover by being even more technical.

Not saying Julio isn't technical of course he is, but Brown is just ridiculous at the catch point and ridiculously good at faking multiple defenders out at once. He's better than Julio in the Red Zone especially.

js977 and Owlex like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.