Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 14 [Archived] Football • Page 16

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

At least we had more than a 50/50 fan split in STL.

2. I was going ask did St.Louis bring out die hards ?

3. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

still feel like the Eagles could make it even if they can't have Wentz with them. Besides, even if I wouldn't want Foles to be a starting QB for my team, he's pretty nice for a backup. He doesn't automatically ruin your chances like some backups.

4. For what it's worth he's got a taste of playoff experience where he played well.

Owlex likes this.
  5. Man both Bennett brothers are a fucking disgrace to the NFL

6. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Not particularly, I've always been a non-local fan, but I can't recall any away chants being as loud as some of the games in the Coliseum.

Granted some of that comes down to traffic, an old ass stadium and there being 83930203 sports teams in LA, but still.

Really frustrating not having a true home field advantage.

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If I tell you to fuck off for this stupid comment, should I expect a ban? If so, nevermind. If not, fuck off.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Actually no, just fuck off lol

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Randall and I agreed on very little about the Jags season. One thing we both never questioned was the Jags lose this game. AMAZING win. Jags are legit and I will BURN THE FUCKING CITY TO THE GROUND if they do a 2012 Ravens.

TO THE FUCKING GROUND.

10. Even with Rodgers back the Packers still need all the help they can get. I really still don't see them getting in.

11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The Packers still play Carolina, Minnesota and Detroit. They aren’t getting in.

Joe4th likes this.
  12. Their bubble screens develop so slowly

13. Boswell mvp

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

brilliant by Ben, oddly. Kept the field goal range

15. Would be nice to have a good defense

16. I won’t ban you but I think both of those dudes suck

CarpetElf and theagentcoma like this.
  17. Gonna sweep!

18. If they win out they’ll get in - they’ll have the tie breaker over Detroit and if Carolina loses to Atlanta in week 17 they’ll have that tie breaker and if Seattle loses one more game they have that tiebreaker

Hell maybe Minnesota loses their last three games and the Packers win the division

Anyways it’ll be hilarious if the Packers run the table again get in with a relative healthy Rodgers and make the Super Bowl

19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

See y’all next week when Drew disowns the team and wants everyone fired and traded

20. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know how Carolina will do if they face Rodgers. This team has been so madly inconsistent. I expected them to get run out of the building against Minnesota but that might have been their best game of the year when taking the opponent into account.

21. Fire the Steelers secondary

theagentcoma likes this.
  22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Throwing to a completely open receiver down the field against the Steelers? Of coursseee

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That was fucked

24. Steelers gonna lose

I Am Mick likes this.
  25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

YAH

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.