Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 13 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 30, 2016.

1. He did. Bradford got taken out after a hit to the ribs.

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Honestly kinda wish he stayed out, Hill might actually do more then checkdown.

3. chcougar1

Trusted

So many fumbles!!!!

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

damn, Bradford got hit in the head there

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Fucking awful refs this year

popdisaster00 likes this.
  6. jrock920

Regular

cowboys for real?

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

No

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

If the Cowboys aren't for real, I don't know who is

fronkensteen and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  9. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

If Dak wins a playoff game Romo is so done

10. Whatjuliansaid

Romo to the jaggers

11. Randall Mentzos

Nerp

12. jrock920

Regular

most likely the browns would trade for him

13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

how would he get traded to the Browns? The Browns give up picks/young players for an old injury risk QB who will play for 2-3 more years tops? I mean I know it's the Browns but come on lol. Doesn't make much sense for the Browns and I think the Cowboys respect Romo enough not do to that to him

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

hes not going to go to the Browns

if I had to guess, I put my $$ on Denver

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  15. jrock920

Regular

its the browns we are talking about it they dumb shit on the regular and i hope the cowboys wouldn't that to him but they going to trade him to the cardinals or broncos?

16. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Ugh. I hope not.

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

He's done in Dallas no matter what

18. Randall Mentzos

Lol the Giants think Janoris Jenkins can "shadow" Antonio Brown. That should be fun.

It IS a 4:25 PM game though so maybe they mean "shadow" literally since we can expect to see Jenkins getting further and further behind Brown as the sun is setting

19. Whatjuliansaid

I mean if they have Collins shadowing Jenkins while Jenkins shadows brown and maybe Robinson somewhat also

20. Randall Mentzos Dec 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 2, 2016)
    Randall Mentzos

Yahoo Sports is like "well Jenkins shut Bryant down" and im gonna have to pull the fire alarm on that one.

1) Dez coming off an injury <<<<<< Brown.
    2) Dez healthy <<<<< Brown, shit. I get it, Bryant is an exciting personality and a uniquely physical, intense athlete on a popular, winning team. But no exaggeration, if you put the hype and "potential" aside, Bryant does not even touch how technically proficient of a receiver Brown is. Its legit not close. We have had enough film on Bryant to know he is inconsistent in a lot of areas that Brown manages to be so steady.
    3) Did you not just see Brown catch 3 TDs against a team calling triple zone coverage on his side of the field the entire game.

I dont think the Giants realize they are about to give the Steelers 35 points. Theyve played man-up with a lot of teams well... this week its a mistake. They are way more dangerous when you let Ben throw to Brown 15-20 times and dont challenge him with more than one defender.

21. Whatjuliansaid

The thing is it's gonna be like 35-35 lol

22. Randall Mentzos

36-35*, when Tomlin goes for 2 at the end of regulation instead of going to OT... and Brown destroys Jenkins with a head fake and like, soccer player footwork on a goal line inside shake route

23. Whatjuliansaid

Distinct prediction haha

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

25. Randall Mentzos

Hahaha what if the Jags win

Doesnt matter at all for us but its hilarious because its possible for us to mess with a usually dominant team's standing in their division. Lynch is pretty bad right now and despite the leagues second worst losing streak, the Jags D is top 10 in multiple categories.

Personally id love to win this game and put the Raiders as the top team in the West. I want the Raiders to go deep in the playoffs this year haha so kind of a backwards reason to root for Jax

Whatjuliansaid likes this.