Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 13 • Page 11

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 30, 2016.

1. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

The whole franchise needs to be contracted.

2. chcougar1

Trusted

lol seriously they call roughing the passer but no push off on kearse?

3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Was really hoping Seattle would get another TD. Want this to be as embarrassing as possible. 40 points is a good start.

4. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Losing Thomas hurts so much. That's a huge loss in the secondary and just in general with attitude and energy.

Selfish me doesn't want to see him retire, but he's gotta do what's best for him. Fucking Lynch there on the sideline all happy as shit in his retirement was probably like, "see man?" Getting in Thomas' head after the injury (Kidding, just making a joke since Lynch was there tonight)

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, Ill believe he retires when he actually does it. Hes making $8.5mil next year...and retiring might make him pay back $3.8mil of his signing bonus. Dont know many players that dont rehab for a $12mil swing in money

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

He's not retiring.

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Lynch took all his bonuses, remember? He was retired but the Seahawks still paid him out of respect before he announced it. Not to say that'll happen but weirdly it is possible.

8. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

That might have been the worst fumble I've ever seen