Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 12 • Page 15

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 24, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

God fucking damnit someone please win

This ending in a tie is a nightmare scenario for Miami

3. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

nah, Denver game winning FG coming up

4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Still kinda want the chiefs to win, idk why though. It's been a good game

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

lol Andy Reid running down the clock in OT.

6. iam1bearcat

please KC

7. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

hahahahahahahahaha

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

LOL

9. iam1bearcat

WHAT A CLUNKER

10. preppyak

Elite Supporter

hahaha

11. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

The most fitting ending to that game

12. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Holy shit that was the worst game winning kick I've ever seen!

13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

thank you kubiak !!

T.K. likes this.
  14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Yessss

Also how stupid is it to run the clock down and use up your final TO?

You snap it and spike it with 5-6 seconds and keep your TO if it's a bad snap so you can fall on the ball and try it again

15. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Man that Hill post game interview being shown on ESPN was dope. Instant likability.

16. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Fell asleep on my couch very early during the game last night for no good reason, woke up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 but got to watch OT on the game rewind on NFLN....

That game ended in hilarious fashion. I'm now cheering for the Raiders and Chiefs to keep winning and the Broncos to fall apart.

Current Bills make the playoffs pipe dream scenario:

1) Bills lose to Oakland, beat Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Miami and the Jets (10-6)
    2) Broncos lose to the Patriots and Chiefs (10-6)
    3) Dolphins lose to the Ravens or Cardinals (LOL!!) Bills and in week 17, the Patriots have to play Brady to get home field from the Raiders and win (9-7)
    4) Steelers lose to Bills and Giants or Ravens (9-7)

That's just off the top of my head, I have no idea how a 3 way Bills/Dolphins/Broncos tie would work out and I don't think I want to.

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  18. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Brendan beat me to it

19. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

The playoff picture in general is very interesting this year. NFC and AFC alike.

Pretty much only teams 100% out of it atm are Browns, Jets, Bengals, Jags, Niners, & Bears. Was gunna say Chargers but they're still in it but need A LOT of help, no? They do still look like a nasty team to play even in that.
    That said this makes me think when you have that many decent-good teams that USUALLY you means you have a lot of quietly truly middle of the pack teams... I do think this will come down to the cream of the crop at the end of the year but it will make for a fun last few weeks of the season.

20. chcougar1

Trusted

Apparently Seattle needs to figure it out. We are definitely in the driver's seat in the NFC West but that game was awful. How the heck do we beat the Pats when almost every analyst pick was against us and then lose to a 5-5 Bucs team? They are clearly better than a .500 team, but that was ugly. And there were analysts before the game talking about who could beat the cowboys...they said Seattle has a shot. Not playing like that they don't haha.

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think the way Miami is playing that they will finish no worse than 10-6. problem is that still might not be enough to get them in. though, Denver has some tough games the last 3 weeks (New England, @KC, Oakland)

I would also love to play Houston in the playoffs.

22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Ha it happens to every team sometimes, the Bucs did that a few years back with the Steelers when they were clearly not a good team themselves. I didn't see that game but it did seem like the Bucs just took full advantage of what ppl been saying was one of Seattle's glaring weaknesses all season: The O-Line. Idk if that "Gives a blueprint" I don't think you need a blueprint to know 'Get to the QB" but I too was surprised by that game haha. Seahawks usually reserve the "What happened there?" game for the Rams lmao.

23. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Also all the credit in the world to Derek Carr, dude deserves to have the biggest chip on his shoulder-dick swingin type attitude rn lol. People stayed thinking he was gunna be meh cus of his brother and he's out here looking like the MVP AND leading the Raiders back to prominence. Crazy.

What is it with former Jags HC's leading teams back to prominence? First Coughlin, now Del Rio lmao.

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  24. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

25. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I mean those coaches actually made the Jags good too so obviously they're pretty good at what they do hahaha

sleepy likes this.