Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 11 • Page 20

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Similar? The 2020-21 Patriots would be a sad place to try to develop and I’m assuming Brady is still there beforehand, but this current team could maximize D. Jones’ strengths well and I think they’d be able to do some of the mobile QB stuff they were hoping to do with Cam without breaking Danny Dimes

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

More.

3. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

imagine how insufferable Tom Brady would have been if he had Daniel Jones drafted as his understudy as opposed to getting someone to help him win a championship

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Didn’t that happen with Jimmy G and they won two Super Bowls?

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My constant “pick up RoJo whenever I have an open roster spot” looks fun right now.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Good no call

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yes and remember how insufferable Tom Brady is?

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

sure, but this was the height of the Brady/Pats angst and was also before we knew that N’Keal Harry was actually very bad

and probably would have required a trade up, even if the Giants didn’t comically overdraft him

9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

This is only my 2nd Giants game I’ve watched but Toney is extremely electric to watch. Why the hell doesn’t he touch the ball 10+ times a game?

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Jason Garrett

11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Happy anniversary to the Butt Fumble fyi

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. Victor Eremita

Haha Bucs secondary is so bad they just laugh when they’re called for penalties

13. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

What an awful play in that situation

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

What the fuck was that Giants

15. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Opie Opie

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Lol ok im done with this one

17. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Oh my god lol

18. Victor Eremita

Damnit Jones

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

whitenblue88 likes this.
  20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Both NY teams gonna have two top 10 picks?

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Depending how the bears finish the giants might have two ;)

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The exact perfect time of the season to fire a few coaches and hype up the team just enough to win some meaningless draft pick ruining games. We love it.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Less. The only thing Bill Belichick hates more than a person who turns the ball over a lot is a reporter asking a useful question. Jones would routinely get benched mid game for a single stupid fumble...and, there's a 0% chance he gets drafted there precisely because that was well known coming out of college. I doubt he could make it a single season. He'd be traded by their bye week.

Daniel Jones has 36 career fumbles (19 in year one alone)...Tom Brady has that many since 2014. If you add up the INTs and fumbles relative to passing down snaps...yeah, Belichicks head would explode.

24. DooDooBird

Trusted

Daniel Jones is awful. There's nothing about his game that tells me he'd be better than Mac in the Patriots system.

25. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Some people getting real high or something if people think Jones would be better than Mac in basically any scenario lmao. Why does Danny STILL have fans? How do people believe in him after all this time? People have buried Tua 12 feet deep after like 40 quarters of football and yet Danny is all “it’s literally everyone else! He’d be great if it wasn’t for these 286 other things going wrong!” for 3+ years.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.