Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 11 • Page 23

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

yes, I should block him rather than hold him accountable for his shitty posts that actively bring threads and users down

SmithBerryCrunch and GrantCloud like this.
  2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Wouldn’t it be funny if we just all blocked drew and he was relegated to talking to himself on here forever

GrantCloud and Joe4th like this.
  3. This is the preferred option

4. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

It makes for a better experience.

5. dude I’m shit posting about the packers - it’s not that deep

but I truly apologize that it’s bringing you down

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It’s not even like I dislike Drew I just genuinely dislike every post he makes in sports threads. I have good interactions with him literally everywhere else

uuu and Drew Beringer like this.
  7. Stay for the perfect music takes leave for the terrible sport takes

8. Randall Mentzos

Why are you so unwilling to change your attitude is my question. You admit that your attitude sucks and your posts in here suck and your relationship with sports sucks. So what’s the issue

9. Randall Mentzos

Like I’m not trying to be meta about this I’m legit engaging you directly, be a genuine human being one time

uuu and Joe4th like this.
  10. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I thought Gameday threads were meant for shitposts?

11. No idea

12. It’s probably just cuz I know I’m gonna have to smile politely while people who live here and people who work with me give me shit all week so I just give my team and myself shit before they can as a defense mechanism

13. dallasc

Trusted

Wait Tua got benched for being bad not being hurt??

Victor Eremita and Drew Beringer like this.
  14. Randall Mentzos

It’s part of sports though, really, right? Everyone deals with trash talk. You may feel like you get it more than anyone else cause the Packers are a popular team to hate in the rest of the Midwest, but you’d be surprised. All my life people shit on the Jags just because they’re a clown shoe team, no real reason to hate them except they are fun to hate. Even Jax itself is full of people who despise the Jaguars, bunch of military families who moved from elsewhere and are appalled at the level of football they’re watching. But if I can deal with never even having bragging rights then you can deal with the occasional shit talking when the Packers lose like, less than half of every season.

Trying to dish it out so you won’t take it is not how it works. Everybody dishes, everybody takes. Just like... be a good sport lol it’s not a big deal when people get jealous of your team because they’re good. Take their shit talking as a compliment cause they wouldn’t give you the time of day if the Pack wasn’t a good team.

Joe4th likes this.
  15. The thing is I rarely trash talk in real life I’m a good sport in the sense that I rarely rip on the opposing fans unless they’re dicks or Kurt Cousins

I don’t feel like the packers or myself get any trash talk which is fine - I talk the most trash about my own team lol

16. DooDooBird

Trusted

Carr looking like a world beater that first quarter.

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Shut the fuck up drew.

imthesheriff and GrantCloud like this.
  18. The people on Twitter berating MVS tho is trash on trash - hate that

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

he definitely tweaked his ankle on the play before he got benched

the OLine was also getting him murdered all day

dallasc likes this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Easy to be bad when you don't have a WR2 or RB.

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This is exactly when the jets go on their 3 game winning streak to completely fuck up their draft position

22. dallasc

Trusted

Okay that makes more sense, the guy is too good to just get yanked I figured it had to be a let’s protect him type situation

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Weirdly might be job security if they do; if the Jets got 1-15 or 2-14 and clearly get the #1 pick, its so easy to dump Gase and start fresh with the draw of the #1 pick. Might even be tempting for a coach/GM combo to come in, bet the farm on Darnold, and trade the Lawrence pick for an RGIII type haul.

But if they finish 4-12 and tiebreakers drop them to pick 4...easiest way to see Gase return

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Andy Reid’s stache truly is a thing of beauty.