Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 11 • Page 21

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 19, 2020.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

nah it’s been pretty chill the last decade or so

2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Love seeing Rodgers and Rivers there like that chatting it up.

3. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Try the last 20 years lol packers have been good since Favre

Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.
  4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

aint sports a trip

GrantCloud likes this.
  5. thank god our dumb as shit GM drafted future bust Jordan Love and decided Will Fuller wasn't worth a second rounder so that we can trot out shit like MVS

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

sorry I was being modest lol

7. they haven't been fun years - just disappointing choke jobs year after year it's not fun

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Rodgers sucks tho he’s not an all time great

9. yeah the NFC Championship game in 2014 was fucking awesome

10. tru

11. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Nah man I disagree. I was an Eagles fan through the McNabb years and it was fun. You just don’t know what it’s like to have multiple years of shit qb play. Actually you don’t know what it’s like to have multiple years of not hall of fame qb play.

Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

is there anyone who could be a bigger whiner?

uuu, SmithBerryCrunch, Jim and 4 others like this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

i guess Steelers fans could be worse if they wanted to be

uuu and GrantCloud like this.
  14. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

...definitely being bad always

come on man

Joe4th, GrantCloud, Jim and 1 other person like this.
  15. there were a few years of non HOF play - 2004-2006 Brett Favre was ass and I got to watch Brett Hundley for two years

it's truly not fun watching a franchise squander hall of fame careers year after year with terrible coaching and drafting.

16. Randall Mentzos

You sound like Elon Musk complaining about taxes just because you aren’t QUITE the worlds richest guy

17. Randall Mentzos

“I don’t know what’s worse, making subsistence wages and never saving money, or making 8 billion dollars and getting taxed 3 billion. That wasted money hurts :( :( :(“

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s wild to be complaining about being a fan of a team that has been consistently good the last two decades (aside a few seasons because of key injuries) and have won a few Super Bowls, while we have people that post here who are fans of teams who haven’t done shit and don’t bitch about it every. Single. Game.

entitlement is crazy man

uuu, Max_123, imthesheriff and 2 others like this.
  19. probably - it's just tiring I'm over it - I'm actually looking forward to a few shitty years with Jordan Love

20. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I am celebrating my team shutting out a pathetic Lions squad because we haven’t won a game after Halloween in two years and life is short.

21. lol

poverty franchise

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It’s like Drew thinks this bit is still so funny but everyone in every sports thread is genuinely so over it

uuu, Max_123, imthesheriff and 4 others like this.
  23. well one is life and death and the failure of America and the exploitation of capitalism

one is just sports

Victor Eremita likes this.
  24. it's not a bit and I know it isn't funny

but fuck it

25. Randall Mentzos

Idk it sounds like to me you have an unhealthy relationship with sports where it’s just a vehicle to project your frustrations and not something you actually enjoy. You bring down the mood in here for everyone else. You really should re evaluate instead of just constantly trying to make excuses and justify, cause it makes you sound like even more of a petulant baby

takes one to know one. Before Matt posts the spider man pointing at himself meme

imthesheriff, Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.