Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 11 • Page 23

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 13, 2019.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Dalton should be in Chicago rn

2. I think plenty of teams are good but yeah I think only the Ravens and Saints have the best shot at winning the SB

3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I retract my last week MVP conversation:

It is Lamar vs Wilson and that is it.

4. It’s only Lamar

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

It's Lamar

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Wilson is 1a and Lamar is 1b

Owlex likes this.
  7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I love Watson and would love for him to win MVP but this season from him reminds me of that one Stafford year where he was pulling off crazy win after crazy win and inserted himself into the conversation just to completely fall out of it by end of year because people took a step back and looked at more consistent candidates that were just doing more.

Still wouldn't trade Watson for anything, he's still my personal MVP and I still think he's been one of the most talented QBs this year. I don't think it's his fault he's not as in the running as Wilson and Jackson.

Joe4th and Donnie Ruth like this.
  8. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Lamar has beaten Brady, Wilson, and Watson. He's his team's leading passer and rusher. He is basically their entire offense.

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t disagree but I think Wilson is performing at a slightly higher level.

10. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Might go to whoever gets the better record. I’ll take Wilson for doing in the NFC.

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Wilson's not really doing anything historically interesting, while obviously Lamar is. They've both produced about the same amount of yards (Wilson ~500yds more passing, Jackson ~500yds more rushing); and are 1 total TD apart.

Russ is on pace to be about the 6th/7th best QB in 2018...basically gonna do exactly what a healthy Drew Brees would have done last year (4300yds, mid 30s TDs, 5INT)...who ultimately finished outside the top 10. It basically screams "2019 was a garbage year for QBs" if he's MVP.

In a year where CMC is gonna average ~150yds a game, lead the league in rushing and be top 10ish in receptions...all while not having his QB...just feels lazy for Wilson to get it.

12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

There was some crazy stat I saw that like the Ravens rushing offense under Lamar Jackson gets enough YPA to be ranked with passing offenses and would be in the top 15 or so passing offenses in YPA

I cannot for the life of me fact check that and it's driving me insane

preppyak likes this.
  13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This is sad...Aaron Rodgers, best case scenario, has like his 5th best season of his career...and he's 3rd in the running?

Why aren't we talking Michael Thomas; on pace for 150 catches, 1800yds...both of which would put him on the verge of NFL single season records (and that's with a backup QB for several games)?

waking season and Fucking Dustin like this.
  14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Most Valuable Quarterback Award

:poop:

15. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Yeah how are CMC and Thomas not on that list.

16. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

It’s really a 2 man race at this point, would have been 3 if Mahomes wasn’t hurt because he probably would have pushed 6,000 yards and 45+ touchdowns. I still wouldn’t be totally shocked if he wins it at the end of the year if his numbers catch Wilson’s and Lamar and Ravens come back to earth just a bit

17. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

And I mean quarterbacks are the most valuable players so it’s almost always going to be a qb award. Offensive player of the year award is a thing other players can have

Owlex and tkamB like this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

preppyak likes this.
  19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I need Gordon to have a killer game or my fantasy season is over

20. DooDooBird

Trusted

I like it when Tyreek Hill gets hurt.

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Holy shit, hell of an interception!

22. DooDooBird

Trusted

Philip Rivers needs to hang it up.

23. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Every loss by the chargers this season has been by only 1 score. They are like a few pieces away from being really good.

its sad cause Rivers deserves a ring

anonimito and MysteryKnight like this.
  25. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

when did you post this? 2007? 2009? 2013? 2015? 2018? This year? I feel like this is how every Chargers season goes haha