Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 10 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Elite play out of Flacco tonight.

2. Fuego

Trusted

Suggs giveth and Flacco taketh away... Classic Ravens

3. Why the fuck is McCown in

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Laughable decision. Browns are 0-9 and playing for their future and they put McCown in. You keep Kessler in and let the kid learn & get experience, like all the other players on the team are right now.

5. THAT fucking stands?

Unfuckingreal

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Thank god for college football...was able to avoid this dreck of a game.

7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I think that's a ridiculous decision

Didn't watch a second of this game but it was good for my fantasy team

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Normally I don't care what the Browns do but this decision really perplexed me. Interested to hear what Hue has to say.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Great news for the Bungles.

theagentcoma and Owlex like this.
  10. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

You just make this word up just for the Browns? Lol

11. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Sounded like a coach who knows he made the wrong decision and is trying to prevent losing face by admitting it

12. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

How is he not gonna win a game and stay coach? Like he's creating a losing vibe that the dudes are gonna remember.

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It's a hard one for the Browns. Hue is a good coach. There's almost no talent on that team. It isn't as cut and dry as when the Lions went 0-16 and cleaned house.

FTank likes this.
  14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

When have the Browns not had a losing vibe? Give Hue a chance, the roster's been gutted and they've still been in a majority of their games.

15. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Somehow this is the first time in history the Browns are at or below .500 in their entire history (451-451) after last nights loss. Amazing how good they had to have been so many decades ago to only just reach .500 NOW after a decade plus of almost complete shit.

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  16. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Also, how do they keep finding people to take the HC job? I mean, I get it, everyone wants to be HC and is arrogant enough to think they can fix the Browns, but man, I'd think by now they'd have more people turn them down since they'll only have one (or less) miserable year before going back to being a coordinator.

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Because you basically cant blame Hue for any of it. They shed a LOT of veterans in the offseason, and admitted their 2014 1st round pick (which also cost them a 3rd) was a bust, while trading their 2013 1st rounder for a future 5th round pick. They then proceeded to pass on a franchise QB to stockpile draft picks...and continued to further trade down from #2 to eventually #15.

Aside from the Jamie Collins move, which Id argue was also a value play, every single Browns move this offseason has not been about winning in 2016. Literally not a single move that made them noticeably better and showed they wanted to win right away. Their average player age is 25, and they have the 2nd youngest roster in the league.

Did they expect 0-16? Probably not. Did they expect 4-12? Hard to see how they didnt.

FTank, Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.
  18. Whatjuliansaid

Idk how you turn around a team that thinks their garbage under you though, has anyone ever done it?

19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Like, they were 3-13 last year. Then they shed their RT, C, WR1, two starting S, and best LB to free agency. And did nothing to replace them. And then their star WR failed out of the league for the 9th time...their only hope at QB did what everyone expected him to do by Week 6, just in Week 1...and their 2015 1st rounder has continued to be dogshit.

So, again, 3-13 team. Jettisoned two of their last 3 1st rounders, the third is trash. Traded down from taking an elite player in the 2016 draft. Shed basically every useful veteran not named Joe.

In a way, its amazing we didnt all predict 0-16

Joe4th and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  20. Whatjuliansaid

Good point, then again we thought the Titans would be garbage too and they're mediocre. The jags aren't making the Super Bowl. This whole season is medelling.

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

No one thought the jaguars were going to the super bowl lol

22. Whatjuliansaid

Great exaggeration, relax

23. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I did predict they'd go 0-16. I was ready. Also predicted they wouldn't score more than 20 points but they ruined that one. Thanks Browns!

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Jatavis Brown and Denzel Perryman both out for San Diego this week...both of their starting ILBs

Ajayi gonna (hopefully) eat

25. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Randall Mentzos likes this.