Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 10 • Page 14

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 9, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I haven't known what a catch is for years. And I miss Mike.

2. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Either way, no offensive lineman are getting gifts from Dalton this year.

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

seriously, they took a huge step back this year

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Bungles are officially back.

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

well, I think I'm ready to root for a bad team again...less stress

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. jrock920

Regular

afc north and nfc north are trash

theagentcoma likes this.
  7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

someone in the AFC West is going to miss IMO...those 3 teams still have a ton of games against each other

8. Randall Mentzos Nov 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2016)
    Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I think the AFC west will fill up the wild card spots tbh. 3 AFCW playoff teams. Only division winners from the other divisions will go. The AFC West is just dominating this season, kinda reminds me of the NFC West when the 49ers were still good.

Steelers are probably the only AFC team that might lose the division and still get in over the Chiefs. Might have said Miami had a chance to get hot if they didn't just lose two really important linemen.

Chargers are going to lose out which blows because, given the improvements they have made to their roster, with a healthy Allen and Verrett, they are better than the Chiefs and much closer to on par with the Raiders. But they lost two of their 3 best players and have lost too many close, high scoring games already... and catching up is gonna be impossible since the rest of the division is legitimately going to win most of the remainder of their games.