Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Week 10 [Archived] Football • Page 17

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks for the timeout, Dougie.

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

fuck was Smallwood doing? Get down or out of bounds

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. DooDooBird

Trusted

Dak is fucking terrible.

4. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Eagles have two healthy corners on the entire roster lol.

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I do not know who either of these guys are....

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Saints by 40+ next week. This team is dead.

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow... that wasn’t a good series.

8. DooDooBird

Trusted

Why does Jason Garrett look so terrifying when he smiles?

9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Eagles are going into New Orleans next week with their 4th-6th corners starting haha. I can't believe how bad this defense is.

Larry David and CarpetElf like this.
  10. broken22

(:

I didn't get to see much of the game, but from what I saw the Eagles looked flat. Injuries and lack of depth really fucked this team this season.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Hes not sure if hes allowed to

12. dotKev

@dotkevin

Let's go Mick Nullens

13. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Since the Giants seem to play MNF every week, I swear I have heard that Booger McFarland dude say: “I know the giants are being criticized for it, but you HAVE TO TAKE BARKLEY #2 THERE HE IS SO GOOD” like 11 times this year.

GrantCloud and dotKev like this.
  14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ahhh yes, he obviously gives Bell all the credit for holding out. I was hoping to get his take on it.

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HALFTIME SHOW ROFL

dotKev and Owlex like this.
  16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Not to be unpatriotic but what the fuck is happening

dotKev likes this.
  17. marsupial jones

that was literally the first time i turned on a football game all weekend and that's what i was witnessed to :crylaugh:

18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

What happened? I’m not watching.

19. marsupial jones

there were military service members performing a cover of some song i've heard in a Target store (i'm sure someone else knows the song name / artist) and the two females singers - along with the rest of the band - were in their fatigues / army uniforms yet trying to dance and groove sensually? and like, neither singer had a good voice. and they were on a stage and no one was around them at all. and then randomly there were Marines (i think) standing perfectly still as if the National Anthem was being sung about 20 feet away from the stage, with their backs to it.

it was very awkward. no idea how long it went on for, i turned off after about 15 seconds.

dotKev and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  20. marsupial jones

here we go

21. dotKev

@dotkevin

As a Marine, I just saw this and what the actual fuck

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

It’s crazy Odell could EASILY have 5 touchdowns right now. Out of the 3 he missed:

-Slipped on the ground
    -red zone play he was not covered and Eli missed it and Barkley ran it for -2 yards
    - Eli missed him when he was like 8 yards ahead of all the San Fran secondary

23. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Ugh I don’t know why they gotta even do this. Those guitarists look so dorky with their Line 6 amps and EMG pickups.

Modern marine band stuff has a way of taking already rigidly structured pop music and making it lifeless and without character

I felt the same way about the specific battalion of the Marine band I saw when I travelled with a DCI - trained drum & fife corps for a competition in Canada.

The marine band was the most flavorless, so little volume control, really cookie cutter fills on the drums, conductor never really altered the tempo, etc. Note for note they were accurate but they still sounded plastic.

Those singers up there though, they weren’t even accurate haha, the low harmony was pretty flat, and the high harmony didn’t have the range to hold that note so much, got lazy by the end of that chorus

(London, Ontario actually, dreadfully mundane place, reminded me of the boring parts of the UK. Niagara falls was awesome though even though it was real touristy)

dotKev likes this.
  24. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

25. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.