Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Superbowl LIII • Page 57

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

oh I got no idea

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Same, didn't see anything when I looked it up either

3. T.J.

music and baseball.

i disagree. there is no such thing as bad beer.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Have you ever had keystone or

Joe4th, clucky and T.J. like this.
  5. T.J.

music and baseball.

i can be onboard with the brand argument.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I had this oatmeal stout Saturday night, it felt like two damn meals after I finished

Joe4th, T.J. and PeacefulOrca like this.
  7. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I can't stand the taste. They all just take like a mouthfull of bitterness to me.

T.J. likes this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

When I read this, I don't know shit about beer and was like wow it must've been apple cinnamon with the fruit chunks and everything (thinking it's literally oatmeal)

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

wow so now Kyler Murray has to win 7 to become the winningest Patriots QB

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Also I’m on the train that the game was boring from an offensive perspective, but both teams really delivered on the defensive side.

That’s just the side I rather not see, lol

Especially in a game I don’t care for either team

clucky likes this.
  11. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Still can't believe that this was the first Brady Super Bowl decided by more than a single score.

Also the margin of victory keeps increasing: 3,3,3,3,4,4,6,8,10

So Brady is probably losing by 15 next year and then coming back for one final run where he wins by 20.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  12. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Well the problem is they have this. It’s called American Idol. And it does help certain singers / performers get paid, but through very narrow criteria meant to maximize profits and ratings for their sponsors.

They’ll never do this for like, creative bands / hip hop or R&B artists writing their own music. Unfortunately it’s charisma, not creativity, that sells to the most people. Because most people don’t take music as seriously as (for example) chorus.fm folk do, and don’t have a frame of reference for what’s creative and what isn’t. Its surface level, do you appear & sing like a music star celebrity or not.

You’re just as much judged on being television level good looking / perfectly gelled hair, being able to dance / move,

and since vocals are the extreme focal point of pop music, the pressure to sing perfectly on key is so high... there are few people on this earth who could play an instrument at the same time or who could rap without being voted out for being “pitchy”.

13. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

They need to remember to special order him half of a McDonalds grilled chicken sandwich without the bread or condiments.

slimfenix182 and GrantCloud like this.
  14. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

He'll probably skip the white house again, idk why everyone knows they're buds

15. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Sports works in this competitive format because it really is raw suspense and creativity. You don’t have judges deciding the right and wrong way to play marketable football. You just have the scores and stats telling you what team is better. And the game only evolves based on teams trying to beat the winning teams, not by arbitrary criteria.

16. clucky

Trusted Supporter

hopefully he just gets the burger from that BK commercial

17. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Tell that to the Saints

18. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Are the Saints the new UCF?

19. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Rob Parker so desperate

Jbent likes this.
  20. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I stopped listening to anything with him like 4 years ago, even my biggest pats hater friends can't stand him lol

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

legend

22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

do you seriously think this is what you're thinking this is lol

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I don't think

I know.

oncenowagain likes this.
  24. marsupial jones

congrats and enjoy @EntryLevelDave

not a Patriots fan / happy to see them win again. love to see alllllll the bitterness and hate :crylaugh:

hilarious to see the golden boy McVay's amazing unstoppable incredible game-changing offense held to 3 points.

i wonder if the Rams trade Gurley since apparently they like to use him for 12 plays a game and are gonna be paying him $15M to do so

25. marsupial jones

oh wow lol

i thought it was just the angle of the picture from your first post that made it look that way but NOPE that actually happened :-|

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.