Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Super Bowl LV • Page 45

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 31, 2021.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

jorbjorb and oncenowagain like this.
  2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

jorbjorb and oncenowagain like this.
  3. jorbjorb

7 rings

Coors bro

Michael buble bubly commercial. Loved watching that one over and over again.

good night everyone

upload_2021-2-7_23-53-20.png

GrantCloud, uuu and oldjersey like this.
  4. Fuego

Trusted

Unforgivable to leave those scrub OTs with no help the entire night

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

As atrocious as the 2nd quarter shir was. I will give a ton of credit to the bucs defense. Theyre the mvps here.

6. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

7. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

the Bucs defense deserves so much more credit than Brady for that win. feels good to win it. feels weird to win it with Brady.

8. Jbent

Trusted

Went back and watched the black eyed peas/"guns n roses" halftime show 8 years ago, if you thought the weeknd wasn't at least pretty good I implore you to check that out

9. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

I thought The Weeknd was super good.

imthesheriff, Zilla, stvvvn and 5 others like this.
  10. broken22

(:

I mean at least Brady doesn't beat his children unlike a certain Chiefs player.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  11. Jbent

Trusted

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

He beat the Jets year after year.

13. broken22

(:

Check mate.

14. DooDooBird

Trusted

Not exactly thrilled about Tom and the Bucs being the team to do it, but it’s nice to see Mahomes and the Chiefs have to eat that humble pie. Like, what an absolute ass whooping last night.

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Man, it felt great watching Brady get his 7th while beating down on the Chiefs. Kansas City needed to get humbled.

There is no debate after this game. Tom Brady is the GOAT in football and perhaps in the sports industry as a whole.

Professor Plumbob and jorbjorb like this.
  16. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

How are Gronk and Kelce both 31 but Gronk was drafted in 2010 and Kelce in 2013...? I’m not understanding how that math works

17. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Kelce stayed in college longer and was born after the cutoff date for the same grade. So despite both being born in 1989, Kelce was in the grade below Gronk.

marsupial jones likes this.
  18. Gronk meeting up with Kelce after the game was funny to me - I could picture Gronk just going “Dude, good game - wanna go shotgun some Natty Ice? I got a 30 rack in my locker.”

19. Henry Feb 8, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 8, 2021)
    Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish Wayne Gretzky had won more cups. I find it hard to argue, from a single player standpoint, that he isn't the greatest athlete in a sport.

A caveat being, guys in the sport today may be better than him and goalies just fucking sucked before Brodeur and Roy. But when you look at sheer numbers, it ain't even close.

jorbjorb and Victor Eremita like this.
  20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Loved the game, loved TB12 to win, enjoyed the Weeknd (or however its spelled) - not my style of music, but I knew the Siouxsie Reference (Happy House), and knew the last song.

Ther commercials were 'meh' for me - nothing wowed me, IMO.

Did like the Jason Alexander one though.

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol white boomer new yorkers are mad this morning about the bruce springsteen commercial. go figure. "oh because his preferred candidate won we're suddenly all reunited?? why cant he just stick to music????"

22. jorbjorb

7 rings

This article is old but I find it interesting.
    Comparing Brady's twilight to GOATs in other sports

I think Brady is the GOAT in all of sports. He has more championships and winning them at 43 when Gretzky retired at 38.

Also when Gretzky won his cups he had Messier, Coffey and Kurri. He could never get it done again without those guys.

GrantCloud and uuu like this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They must have been blissfully ignorant for the entirety of his career then, his biggest hit was a song against the war lol

24. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

One time at a Bruce show, the people behind me were mad that he said some things and started screaming "DON'T GET POLITICAL BRUCE!" I wound up asking them what their favorite Bruce song was...

Born in the USA.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They don’t even know what it’s about lol I think Dave Matthews fans are probably the same way