Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Divisional Round • Page 83

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

also, Packers-chiefs was SB1 right?

clucky likes this.
  2. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

that crappy defense did limit green bay to 7 points in the second half. seemed like they made good adjustments/got less tired as wilson heated up.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Packers-Chiefs would be cool from a historic perspective. Rematch of the first Super Bowl in NFL 100 and all that

4. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

like dont fucking lie guys u would all be bashing pete even more if he went for it on that 4th down and failed.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

league is rigged if this shit happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding.

Sort of.

6. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Just realized I have to suffer through another “Aaron Rodgers wants revenge against the team that passed him up for Alex Smith” narrative this week.

7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Can’t give up 9/13 on third down. Just can’t. Fitting that Seattle’s season ended because of two major third down conversions.

season was crazy better than I thought it would be. Thought 5-11 at worst, 8-8 at best so getting to the divisional round was shocking.

game of attrition though and losing 45 running backs the last 3 weeks of the season didn’t help. Seattle was basically running on Russell magic and fumes the last few weeks. Goddamn are they a scrappy bunch. Frustrating as fuck but I love em.

Metcalf was great and I think he can be a superstar. Great first year, did so much more than I thought.

3 penalties for Clowney tonight huh? Time is a flat circle. He’s so good on one down and then frustrating as fuck the very next. All year long. He’s a FA now right? I feel like we’re about to overpay him a shitload.

Lots of young pieces on the team but the focus needs to be - surprise, surprise - defensive backs and offensive line. Just like every year for the last 5+ years.

chcougar1 and Victor Eremita like this.
  8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

bucks in 6

Z gets it

Drew Beringer and Sean Murphy like this.
  9. ‪Packers are beating all their demons this postseason - 2014 Seahawks now the 2012-2013 49ers let’s go‬

10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Chiefs would shit stomp these Packers.

popdisaster00 and Victor Eremita like this.
  11. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I couldn’t watch a chiefs packers super bowl because the State Farm commercials would make me throw up

12. broken22

(:

I hope Derrick Henry takes a big shit on Kansas City next week, with the way the Tyreek Hill situation was handled the Chiefs deserve nothing.

13. chcougar1

Trusted

yeah unfortunately i think the chiefs offense is too much.

broken22 and CarpetElf like this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I didn't even think of that

a nice person likes this.
  15. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

That was everyone’s take before the Ravens game too. Now I’m not so sure. Titans can limit the total number of times Mahomes gets the ball. Chiefs defense is not to be trusted.

16. broken22

(:

See I was thinking the same thing, but the Titans have an equalizer. I think the Chiefs win, but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost.

17. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

The difference between KC and Baltimore is KC knows how to make a comeback whereas Baltimore just accepts defeat and totally collapses

chcougar1 likes this.
  18. broken22

(:

You know I'm still super salty about the Clowney hit on Wentz, if they didn't happen I really think the Eagles could have made a run. I don't know, I'm still upset about that game last week.

19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

49ers/Chiefs please

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

protect this man at all costs

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Right:

49ers over Vikings
    Chiefs over Texans
    Packers over Seahawks

Wrong:

Ravens over Titans

Overall: 168-96 (0.636)

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.