Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Divisional [Archived] • Page 68

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The NFC South was one hail Mary away from fielding a third SB team in three years haha. AFC South is bad even when they're good

2. Hey man, it should be fun Sunday ! I expect a dog fight.

jjnunn118 and CarpetElf like this.
  3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Sorry Eagles fans but #Skol

GrantCloud and Joe4th like this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You'll be back next year anyway

5. #TB12. I just wanted to be a dick. I don't have it in me to really root for the Pats.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. The Eagles ? I don't think so /:

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I don't know. You guys drafted a bunch of guys who weren't expected to blow up this year. Barnett/Jones should have a great sophomore season. And you finally know how to use Agholor and Ertz has finally arrived. It'll probably be Eagles/Rams next year.

Then again, who the fuck thought Keenum and Bortles would be here last year?

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

It’ll be Hundley v Garoppolo

GrantCloud, CarpetElf and Joe4th like this.
  9. This is true. Now, on Bortles and Keenum. I think you guys might be stuck with Blake because of this playoff run. If they got rid of him I don't see that locker room being very happy. Now on Keenum, I love the guy and I love watching him play this season. But, why are people ingnoring how lucky he has been ? He throws too many dangerous balls. He throws off his back foot a lot. Thielen bailed him out yesterday, I've seen this all season with him. I don't know I still see shades of a back up with him. I do love Case though.

10. Wentz vs Watson is what we really need.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

You and I need it, and football needs it

Fuck You Aurora likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Oh yeah, Randall was talking about that yesterday too. Said pretty much everyone would keep Bortles. Though, I find that if you unanimously decide on a mistake, it doesn't make the mistake any less bad. With Cousins being a free agent and Alex Smith on the block, I just don't see any excuse not to fill up your biggest hole. They won't, of course. The locker room will be very upset. But at the same time, the Vikings have a franchise QB AND a QB they traded a first rounder for and they're rolling with an UDFA on a 1 year deal.

13. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

CarpetElf and Fucking Dustin like this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The best part of all this is the Browns are going to look at Watson and Wentz and go "we can't afford to skip this time" and then go 8-24 over the next two years with Darnold.

Owlex, Fuck You Aurora and Joe4th like this.
  15. Did the Browns ever come out and say why they thought Wentz wasn't a top 20 QB ?

16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Doesn’t Bortles have a team option in his contract for next year? Could just pick that up and get a plan B (A)

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Cause dumb

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah we've exercised his fifth year option. I fear in my soul that this means Josh Allen. I fear in my soul that this means Bortles forever.

If Bortles will take a fucking pay cut then I'm down lol.

Randall Mentzos and Owlex like this.
  19. So, the line is out and the Eagles are underdogs again. I'm cool with it but this shit is frustrating.

20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The Eagles are rightfully underdogs in this game and the last.

DeviantRogue, Snewt and Joe4th like this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Also, stealing this from a friend: I've got Skol but I'm not a Skoldier.

22. I don't know, the Vikings needed a miracle though. I think 3 is a bit much.

23. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

3 is a very fair line IMO

24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

8 wins?! Holy shit Darnold's going to be a gamechanger!

25. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I don’t think it’s fair to look at it like that. You could also frame the Eagles by saying they barely squeezed past the sixth seed in their own house.

marsupial jones likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.