Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Da Bowl [Archived] • Page 35

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

goddamn I cried when the Bengals came back and beat the Seahawks during the 2015 regular season lol. That was an amazing game

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't remember this at all lol.

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Why would you? haha. It was fuckin amazing. We came out firing until the inevitable collapse started. I remember Cincy was marching in the 4th to try and tie the game. Dalton got sacked and they had no timeouts so they had to hustle out the special teams to kick a field goal with like 15 seconds on the clock. They managed it and went to overtime, where they ultimately won. That was one of the rare few times where this team showed fight and Dalton practically willed them to a win.

Of course, we all know that team was murdered the following January and no longer exists, but this was a good day, especially for a Bengals fan living in Seattle surrounded by a bunch of obnoxious Seahawks fans

EDIT: that goddamn throw to Eifert. Dammit. If only he wasn't made out of glass. 2015 was a wild ride, right up until the fiery end

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I cried when I saw how much money I spent on beer after Carolina won the NFC title game.

Max_123, enlliac and CarpetElf like this.
  5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'd cry like a baby if the Lions ever pulled it off

my tears are obviously safe

Max_123 and CarpetElf like this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Jags fan crying-Bar is set much lower. I cried when we beat the Steelers 45-35 in the Div round haha. Didn’t need the Super Bowl to trigger that response, even just a really good playoff win is rare and cathartic as fuck for me haha.

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I was on my honeymoon for half the series so it was alright

Then Watson got hurt right after

8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Brady had the RB wide open on the sack/fumble play

9. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Lol sure Jim

10. My boss threatened to suspend me if I call out Thursday.

11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Wait really? What kind of industry do you work in? I assume it's only a matter of time before my office is closed because I work in the middle or Center City and Septa/Patco just released their schedules and it's gonna be a messsssssssss.

12. I work in retail. I explained that understand it's my job but this means the world to me and that he wouldn't understand.

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah fuck it, I'd go.

Randall Mentzos, Joe4th and broken.22 like this.
  14. I'm letting my girlfriends 8 year old skip school to go.

15. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Cleveland pretty much shut down on the Cavs parade. My job wasn't so bad about it and it turned into one of the best days of my life. Went to all the parade festivities, had a great Cleveland dinner and closed out the night watching a Tribe win at Progressive Field.

Just go with the flow and make it happen. It's not like it should be a busy day in retail.

broken.22 and Fucking Dustin like this.
  16. It's happening and I'm telling them tomorrow, im filling my flask with the finest whiskey I can afford.

theagentcoma likes this.
  17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

18. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Damn. Looks like age finally caught up to the poor guy. Cataracts, probably.

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Foles called the trick play on the goal line

MyBestFiend likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.