Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Conference Championship • Page 62

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 21, 2021.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Fair
    Also fair. Overall, I’m just fucking tired of that man. I’m also tired and crabby, I need to go to bed. Sorry for being an aggressive dick, everyone, especially Alan Grant.

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Feels super aggressive leaving out their doctorate lol

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

You’re not being an aggressive dick at all. So happy for you that the Chiefs are in the SB again tbh!! And fuck TB if that’s how you feel!!! You can feel that way.

I just feel like it gets into weird territory when we kill one person on a team when really most of this shit is a systematic problem like Dave said more eloquently than me haha

DarkHotline likes this.
  4. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I do think it’s important to clarify that it’s still totally fair game to call shitty people shitty still. I don’t want my “every team has shitty people” to be taken as “it’s no big deal.”

uuu and DrAlanGrant like this.
  5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

100% agree with this and hope it didn’t get lost in any of my responses

uuu likes this.
  6. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

upload_2021-1-24_22-14-31.jpeg

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

oh my god i forgot about chad fucking henne.

A JAGS QB IS WINNING THE SUPER BOWL

8. clucky

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I wish it was Bortles winning a SB

Texas Flood likes this.
  10. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

To be fair off the top of my head I can't think of anyone on the Bills roster who is a bad person, but I'm probably forgetting the past of one of the free agent signings.

The worst thing I can think of is the old Josh Allen tweets, which I'm sure I dragged him for when it came up before the draft. But even then, seeing how it seems he's been treated in the locker room since then, I think he genuinely may have said the things he said as a very naive, ignorant farm kid and not maliciously.

11. ClarettsGreyGoose

Still can't believe Sean McDermott went from being the most aggressive coach all season long to the loser "take the points" guy at the worst possible time. So disappointed.

Randall Mentzos, Joe4th and uuu like this.
  12. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yup. It was balls on the table time. Coaches are so scared to lose but you just cannot play that way.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  13. ClarettsGreyGoose

Especially when using this analogy. Andy Reid has repeatedly shown he's gonna be the big balls guy. It's not like aggressive Andy Reid came out of nowhere

Randall Mentzos and uuu like this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

it's also so frustrating that when they decide to be aggressive, it's in a situation where they're unnecessarily going for 2. the bills did not need to go for 2 after that last TD, as Tony relayed ad nauseam - if the bills just kicked the PAT, they're in a position (albeit a tricky one) but a position none the less, to tie the game on their final possession if the onside kick went their way and then they got a stop.

15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

IMG_20210124_154247_411.jpg

Randall Mentzos and stvvvn like this.
  16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I came. I saw. We kicked their ass

(That pic got me 4 boos passing by)

Randall Mentzos and uuu like this.
  17. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Stop acting like you’re not cold your arms are literally red lol