Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday: Conference Championship Round • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Lol he knows I’m only kidding. He can support struggling artists because his shit is together. I on the other hand lol

3. Send me a link to your GoFundMe

4. EntryLevelTank

I accept Venmo. Cuts out the middle man.

spiffa0 likes this.
  5. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

You are totally the guy that asks if you’re on the guest list and then doesn’t come when you aren’t :-p

Max_123 and GrantCloud like this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

I secretly know that if I act like I got sense and don’t piss Dave off he will modestly support my EP with like $5-$10 at some point. I’ll have to admit some heinous football truth I’ve been denying to get him to do it but I’m prepared for that emotional struggle

7. EntryLevelTank

Haha nah I’ll buy it straight up without any admittance or running backs being a waste.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

is there a Terrain bandcamp?

9. Randall Mentzos Jan 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 18, 2020)
    Randall Mentzos

Yes :)

terrainofficial.bandcamp.com

Two singles from the new EP are out. (“Gena Noel and “Deafening Ambition” - they are also on Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, etc)

You can also hear the stripped down, demo version of “Marienne”; a lo fi acoustic version of my electric song “Long Winters”; and an actual full band demo of my electric song “Love is In the Air” on there. All self recorded - I need a better computer and a better preamp & compressor to make better recordings than this without going to a studio. But I am proud of these 3 demos; they are just not the album versions.

Disregard “Subject of Dreaming”. The drums sound like crap, my vocals sound really unnatural and weirdly mixed, and I have changed the attitude of the song to be less stadium cock rock,and more bedroom indie / post punk. That was my first effort at full band recording by myself and it did not sound like my vision of the song.

theagentcoma and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  10. Cock rock?

11. DooDooBird

Trusted

Pulling for the Titties and Packers today.

12. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Hey did you guys know that the 49ers passed up on Aaron Rodgers in the draft?

GrantCloud likes this.
  13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

THIS IS ANDYS YEAR

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

no, thanks for the random fact tho

marsupial jones likes this.
  15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I feel like the Packers would get smoked by Kansas City, if both teams make it that far. And because of that I’m hoping for SF vs either AFC team because I feel like that could be a great close game against either of them. Whereas GB has Rodgers, Jones, Adams and Z and I don’t think that’s nearly enough against KC.

16. marsupial jones

However, living in Wisconsin again it would be kind of fun to see Packers fans getting excited for the build up to the SB again. I just hope todays games are good. Besides last years NFCCG the previous 3 were all decided by like 20+ points.

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm really just banking on some primo Drew Beringer content today

Brent, Texas Flood and preppyak like this.
  18. marsupial jones

So glad I get to avoid all that

[​IMG]

19. Randall Mentzos

Like. Hard rock that sounds corny lol

spiffa0 likes this.
  20. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Anybody here been to Arrowhead? It’s definitely on my list.

I’ve been to Levi’s twice and despite the heat on the visitor’s side of the stadium in the first few weeks of the season, it’s a really fun experience. Got food delivered to my seat, that was nice. The museum, team store, the faithful mile pre-game stuff, big concourses, short lines.

21. Randall Mentzos

hahaha. You know nothing of heat at a stadium John Snow. SF isn't hot!

Try the Jags stadium in September. A blistering 90-95 degrees with a heat index of 110 due to intense humidity is not uncommon.

Considering Miami / Tampa summers are more temperate than Jax because of more water, and considering Arizona / Texas / Saints play in domes... Jags stadium is probably the hottest in the NFL haha

22. Hope jags Steelers is in November

23. Randall Mentzos

Oh yes. None of us will like the weather if the game is in week 1-3. I can promise you that. lol. Maybe we'd get lucky with early fall cold fronts in week 4.

September is still straight up summer in FL, which means its either hot as fuCK or a tropical thunderstorm

24. Randall Mentzos

and it's still hot in a thunderstorm so you still just sweat, but in a poncho instead. You can't tell which moisture is you and which is rainwater.

25. chcougar1

Trusted

That’s not a normal flag. I’m surprised MAGA isn’t livid.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.