Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Gameday Conference Championship Round Football • Page 23

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Jan 15, 2017.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

this team refuses to put together coherent game plans and swears against in game adjustments. Plus, if bell is knocked out of the game, what line of logic says cobi Hamilton becomes the new go-to?

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think anyone said they would cruise..

Snewt likes this.
  3. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Referencing alternative facts implies that there's no basis for picking the Pats so sorry if I called it cruising

4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

All things considered it's hard to be mad when they got this far. The team made if further than i thought they would, just ran into Brady at home who has owned the Steelers for years. Hopefully Burns and the rest of the young guys on defense can improve a bit into next year.

Gonna be an interesting game in two weeks tho *writes *go falcons" on an old white t-shirt with sharpie*

Snewt likes this.
  5. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

These playoffs have not been competitive at all. Crossing my fingers that the Super Bowl makes up for it.

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Awesome. I'm totally into this superbowl. Falcons all the way.

Chris Yates likes this.
  7. Can't wait to watch Goodell hand Brady that trophy

Joe4th likes this.
  8. 30 of the 53 guys on the Pats weren't on the team two years ago when they won the SB. They always shuffle their roster around and trade some of their best players yet they still win. It's impressive.

9. Night Channels

Trusted

Bill Belichick is the greatest football mind of all time. I hate him, but he has perfected the art of managing a professional football franchise.

I mean he has an aeronautical engineer coordinating his defense and it works. It always works for them.

imthesheriff likes this.
  10. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Rooting for the Falcons but this is the first Super Bowl in a long time where I'll be fine with either team winning.

Chris Yates likes this.
  11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Hope the Pats win, but it would still be cool if the Falcons pull it off

12. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

13. chcougar1

Trusted

I think Falcons will be favored by like 3 to start.

14. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

scottlechowicz likes this.
  15. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Sounds about right

16. DooDooBird

Trusted

Anyone thinking the Falcons would be favored is crazy.

With that said, hope the Falcons get it done.

17. DooDooBird

Trusted

Man, re-watching the highlights of today's game and Julio just played out of his mind. He did everything. Went up in the air to grab a ball and controlled the ball while landing on his back, turned a little slant route or whatever into a 70 yard TD, dragged his feet to stay in bounds beautifully, stiff armed the shit out of some defenders. Impressive. Rest up and dominate the super bowl, please.

Snewt likes this.