Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Star Wars TV Show Titled ‘The Mandalorian’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Connor likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

This pleases me

Connor and RileyWitiw like this.
  3. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

I know that too much of something can saturate the market...but does that apply to Star Wars?

Chase Tremaine and Connor like this.
  4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Sadly i think it could. It won't take away from the classics though. Just as long as we don't end up with another one of these:

5. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

As a moderate Star Wars fan (someone who will watch the movies but not necessarily buy a Star Wars shirt) it seems like a bit much...just as long as the quality isn't sacrificed for quantity.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

this thumbnail makes me deeply uncomfortable lol

7. There's been a massive extended universe for years and it has been quite popular. So I don't think so.

8. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Also people forget that Marvel movies still absolutely crush at the box office with having multiple movies a year 10 years in...

Star Wars has a loooooong way to go before the majority will be tired of it.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It depends on the quality of what they release. Could Star Wars get fatigue, sure, if the casual audience begins to not like what they are seeing then they will stop supporting it. Disney announced they are slowing down production on future films to avoid releasing too much too fast so as long as they keep that approach I think they'll be fine.

Zip It Chris likes this.
  10. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Not sure where this fits into the Crooked Media portfolio, but I'm excited anyway.

</jokethatnevergetsold>

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Ska Senanake

Trusted

LOL - if you want a good laugh regarding my first post there is this wonderful episode of How did this get made about it:

12. snaps

Regular Supporter

Try watching the movie lol

13. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I think as long as Star Wars stays away from origin stories and moves the plot forward they’ll be okay. I don’t think there was anyone out there asking for a young Han Solo movie. It was better than I expected, but at the end of the day served no real point.

Omni likes this.
  14. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I'll watch it because Star Wars and I'm a screaming fanboy and all that, but hopefully there'll be some Jedi/Sith/anything lightsabers because I find it hard to enjoy anything Star Wars without that aspect too much.

15. Those announced directors are insane.

coleslawed and AshlandATeam like this.