Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Smilies / Emoji • Page 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Raku

Regular

Dirty Sanchez and Tim like this.
  2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

@Jason Tate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a Miles Morales emoji, too, by re-coloring that one. (Just make eyes and webs red and rest of mask black.)

And then make Miles :spiderman: and Peter :amazingspiderman: to match comics and troll Peter-first-in-MCU apologists. Or something similar.

PLEASE?

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I think Twitter just unveiled hashflags for all MLS clubs for Rivalry Week today...

4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

so there are new unicode emoji's including the objectively greatest emoji ever created

[​IMG]

petition to add

5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Can someone more talented than myself design a :kanyeshrug: emoji?

Garrett L. and Tim like this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Need this.

8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

QUESTION - how do I get up-to-date emoji's on my MacBook Pro??? I have version 10.10.5 of whatever OS they have atm, but still only have the basic emoji's - I don't even have that one that @Chaplain Tappman has as his profile pic (a.k.a. the best emoji of all time)

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

No one has them.

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Really? I don't think I was clear in my post; I don't mean just contained to chorus.fm, I meant in general. On the emoji keyboard when you press Ctrl + cmd + space on a Mac! Or have I misunderstood your reply & you have answered that (sorry!)

11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Oh right. Thought u just meant on Chorus where we only have the twitter emoji. I have the chin rub on mine. Maybe your MBP isn't fully up to date?

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'm fully up-to-date and it still isn't there :-/

ahh, fuck it!

13. I think they're in 10.11, not 10.10

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Um, ok, so. I don't know if emoji suggestions are still on the table. Or what that site was for finding the Twitter hashtag emoji flag things.

But, when I tweeted about having seen Edge of Seventeen with the hashtag #EdgeOf17, it generated an emoji.

And, I really, really want that emoji to exist here.

17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Can we request emoji's to be added to chorus.fm? I wish to request the peach emoji...