Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Smilies / Emoji • Page 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Feb 11, 2016.

1. I put that .nib file in the DB folder, in case you want a crack at it.

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

3. Jacob Tender Mar 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2016)
    Okay. These are all of the Twitter ones I could get. They were extracted from the Twitter app APK. Same size as the existing ones.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. It's really annoying that they show you the higher resolution version in the app, but then when you copy/paste they give you this crappy version.

5. Didn't even think to use the Twitter app, smart.

6. Seriously. Inside the app they packaged all of the resources for the Photo Booth and stuff, which are fairly big png files, but don't package the Emoji.

7. Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Yeah, very strange.

Ok, looking at the Twitter ones now. They're so close to being perfect. They're shrunk just a tad inside the 72x72 container. Which is so strange, but it makes it just barely off.

Attached Files:

9. Shoot me a list of the ones you want and I can fix them for you.

10. OK, I can resize, do a little sharpening, and I think I can clean these up to work.

11. I have the SVG files as well.

12. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Nick likes this.
  13. Can you send those to me?

Super excited to add these today. Hah, went to top of my to-do list.

:han:

14. SW Twitter SVG
    SW Twitter PNG

The only emoji in the PNG folder not in the SVG folder is the middle finger.

15. Jacob Tender likes this.
  16. Happy to Star Warsify this forum any way I can. :rey:

17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

does :phasma: work?

18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

yes it does awww ye

19. Can it be :chewbacca: instead of chewy?

20. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

its cuz i quoted you wihtout any content

21. Jason Tate Mar 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2016)
    @Jacob Tender The SVG files are perfect. I can export them in perfect 72x72. I'll be making the edits and getting up some as defaults and some as hidden ones later. Wanna name your thumbs up one specifically?

22. That's awesome. I just realized the Ponda Baba one is thumbs up, but I love that guy so it's a negative idea for me. Make it :pondathumb: slash :jacobtenderapproves:.