Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Rufio ‘Perhaps, I Suppose’ Pressing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A new vinyl pressing of Rufio’s Perhaps, I Suppose is now up for order.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WasteSomeTime

Regular

Why everyday I find a new pressing or rare vinyl I want on a year where my income has been slaughtered

3. gbuffers

England.

Some cool new variants - be interesting to see how they turn out when pressed. I have the Rufio hair / Hook pressing and it’s one of the highlights of my collection.

Been desperately hoping for a pressing of MCMLXXXV one day but it doesn’t look like I’ll get it. I know there are mixed feelings on that album but it has a special place in my heart.

blink180ryan and DeRRek like this.
  4. DeRRek

Trusted

Aww man. I’d love to pick one up but postage to UK is more than the record. I have the clear variant but the record I got is warped :( been after the lost boys variant forever though.

5. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha. That lost boys one is the one I’m after. Jealous. Haha

6. gbuffers

England.

Seems to be happening more and more now which is a shame. On top of that is the added threat of the occasional (random) customs charges - had 2 this week. Companies are hugely overcharging on what postage actually is to the UK. Sad times for fans. Hope you find the Lost Boys variant one day!! As I say it’s definitely one of my favourites!

DeRRek likes this.
  7. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha. Thank you. Normally I would just bite the bullet and buy the record anyway but out of principle I’m trying not to pay more on postage. I actually found the lost boys record on discogs for £30 once and I bought it but the seller cancelled the order. I was gutted!