Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New: Konstantine Hot Sauce

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dark Matter Hot Sauce just released their annual “Konstantine Hot Sauce.”

Dark Matter’s 2019 Konstantine Hot Sauce is officially here for a limited time! Dark Matter describes this year’s hot sauce as their most friendly hot sauce yet, and a great addition to your “everyday” sauces. Konstantine 2019 has a rich garlic flavor, traditional cayenne heat, and subtle sweet and smoky notes. It’s therefore excellent for everyday uses to enrich your dishes.

Bottles will start shipping on December 9th, with the last day to order on December 19th.

A portion of each sale is donated to The Dear Jack Foundation, founded by Andrew McMahon.

Dark Matter can also be found at their own website, on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Our thanks to Dark Matter Hot Sauce for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. oh...kay...

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

This is cool! I'm a huge hot sauce nerd so naturally I am interested in this and also digging the sponsor.

4. I had last years version and it’s quite tasty. Good burrito addition imo.

5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Wow I love this. Will definitely support anything Andrew is a part of.

DarkMatterHotSauce likes this.
  6. ah yesssss and the JEW reference right there on the label too! i might have to buy this one.

7. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

We're diggin' you, too

estebanwaseaten and K0ta like this.
  8. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

Good eye! We put a lot of thought into the references for this years label

9. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Sounds right up my alley. Definitely gonna order some

10. K0ta

I just bought the Jack's Mannequin, Konstantine and SoCo sauces - is the chance to get signed merch for the SoCo one still going on?

11. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Pair it with sour cream, you'll always be my Konstantine.

12. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

Yes! The I Woke Up In A Car Hot Sauce still has some signed labels and certificates. They're shipped out with randomly chosen bottles :-) Good luck! And thank you for your support

K0ta likes this.
  13. K0ta

Thank you!!

14. Hopefully this makes me cry too.

15. DutchDynamite

Don't live your life like a sad country song

This is so cool. I'm a sucker for hot sauces and I'd love this one, but the shipping costs to The Netherlands will probably be too high, unfortunately

16. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

International shipping can be outrageous, but we can always check for you! We charge cost for international shipping, but we understand that it can definitely be high. Happy to check for you, though! Just hit us up on the site if you'd like us to check rates for you

DutchDynamite and anonimito like this.
  17. DutchDynamite

Don't live your life like a sad country song

Thanks for your reply, I'll def. make an inquiry on your site later!