Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Jimmy Eat World in October?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

[​IMG]

anonimito and sayitaintjoe like this.
  3. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Sounds good to me. Integrity Blues was their best in ages, so I'm excited for what's next.

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

They've released a new album every three years, like clockwork, since 2001. Talk about consistency.

5. Saephon

Regular

Yes yes please yes. Their last one was a return to form, and I'm hungry for more. This band just doesn't run out of things to contribute to the universe of music.

solxace and TJ Wells like this.
  6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Their set was fantastic last night.

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Wonder if they'll also be playing holiday radio shows or sneaking in a headlining tour this fall.

8. sayitaintjoe

They also said that Love Never will be on said record. Was kind of hoping those two songs were just stand alone songs, but I supposed that gives us a little glimpse in to what the record will sound like!

9. CMilliken

Trusted

A new Menzingers and Jimmy Eat World album in the same month!!

solxace and .K. like this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

Perfect time to release this obviously.

11. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

This.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. thecobrakais

Regular

[​IMG]

hongfong00 likes this.
  13. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

It’s funny how the modern day news source is Twitter/Instagram and fans from live shows.

I like the album roll out with single like Menzingers did today, but if October is true about new Jimmy that’ll be a great month.

14. Fans at shows have been my sources for like 20 years :shrug:

K0ta, jorbjorb, anonimito and 2 others like this.
  15. It is a "multiple of 3" year after all!

anonimito likes this.
  16. Omni

Regular

Looking forward to it. This band never disappoints.

17. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Crowds usually have been a reliable source.

But there was a time people would submit news from a live show, give you a chance to verify if you wanted or could, instead of now @ your name attaching your name to the rumour, right or wrong.

Maybe that’s inaccurate though based on how I thought it typically worked. As I said, I enjoy when bands roll out the info in more organized stages.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Based on this comment, you probably won't believe me. But I was there too and Jim definitely said the new album would be out in October.

jorbjorb and .K. like this.
  19. prattsy

Regular

God I cannot wait for this. IB is perhaps my favourite Jimmy record ever. The fact this is an autumn/winter release gets me really excited

anonimito likes this.
  20. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I’d compare more to ‘didn’t Blink members and fans report that their new album would likely be in July only to have that move to probably September’.

Not saying don’t trust anyone, but at this point any fan can be a news source, which is a great thing or can have a few set back inaccuracies. Kind of wish that picked which Friday in October, released an album title and released a single if they were ready to roll out that info. Or say Fall.

21. dlemert

Trusted

At last night's Columbus show Jim reiterated the new album's coming in October, as well as confirming again that Love Never will be on the record.

anonimito likes this.