Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Jersey Thread Location • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kyle is hk, Apr 7, 2016.

1. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Cliche I know.. but I want to leave New Jersey and by leave Jersey I don't mean cross the river into New York cause I'm from there as well.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I left NJ for five years and wasn't really into it. Though when I get older I'd love to live in Flagstaff, AZ.

3. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Where are you now? And yes it saddens me too, especially when I watch HGTV and see how cheap homes are in Texas and Georgia.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm in New Providence. It's in the Springfield/Summit area. Lovely little town within walking distance of my job.

5. Meltingplastic

Originally from North Jersey(Bergen County). River Edge Diner was my usual spot but spent many nights at Mathew's Diner and Land and Sea Diner

6. kelly

Part time south jersey part time north jersey here

7. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Speaking of North Jersey, Reinhold's Bakery is better than everything else

8. Miss Heartcore

yesssss the Ridge. we used to go there all the time in hs/college break

9. Meltingplastic

Completely forgot about Ridge! Def was a kit of drunk stops there while home from college

10. futures

Super jealous that you live in Princeton. I work in South Brunswick. Sometimes I escape to Prex on my lunch breaks lol. Also, I love PJ's Pancake House! Not many places have gluten free pancakes that actually taste good lol.

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I've lived in Hoboken the last 4 years but will probably be moving away soon for work and not gonna lie I'm a little sad about it.

kelly likes this.
  12. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

My friends used to live in an apartment on Grand and anytime I'd go in there and try to go on AP it'd say the IP was completely banned. Always wondered if there was a good story behind that, because none of them ever went on AP

VanMastaIteHab and kelly like this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Anyone have any hiking recs for North Jersey? I'm willing to travel a bit. Trying to stay in the state atm. Also not trying to go way out to the DWG.

14. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

@Henry I've been meaning to do some hiking. I know nothing about the trails here tho.

Edit: Many people I know go to Bear Mountain which is in New York state but just north of Jersey.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think a lot of my friends go up to Ramapo pretty often. I live up here and they never invite me. :tear:

16. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

I'm not an avid hiker, but I'll be doing Mt Tammany next weekend if the weather holds. Hear that's a great one. Though the people I'm going with ran into a bear last time lol

17. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Grew up in Cranford, live in Scotch Plains now.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh hey, we are neighbors.

19. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

@Henry For sure! And I work at the Running Company in Summit, so even closer to your neck of the woods.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'll have to stop in some time. I do new a new pair of running shoes. I'm starting to get leg pains, and I think it can be attributed to old shoes.

21. futures

I loveeeee Bear Mountain. I went there once a few years back for Oktoberfest. It's so pretty up there.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Going to that wolf farm down by Jackson today. :wolf:

US Camera likes this.
  23. Miss Heartcore

Ummm super odd that I went on Facebook and you and my two friends were both there today...I believe at the same time ha.

Looked like an amazing time.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That's crazy. Hahaha. I think the group I was with was mostly older with kids in high school. There were a few groups there around the same time though.

25. Miss Heartcore

it was just my friend and my sister, but definitely so odd that it was the same day. I honestly didn't even know about that place until you both posted photos from it