Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Girl (FOX) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Deathco_019, Mar 10, 2016.

1. phaynes1

Regular

i was gonna say. it's just the state of that network. it's the only fox comedy anyone whose tv opinions i trust talks about at all. i have a feeling it has at least one more season, but i would put money on two more.

2. phaynes1

Regular

Great episode. Walton is a pretty fantastic sitcom actor. Loved him and Nick's staredown over the beard and him grinding the brownies at the end.

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'd give you a hug, but my shirt smells really weird today.

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Have you seen Fired Up? His character in that movie is so funny.

Vivatoto likes this.
  5. phaynes1

Regular

nah, ill look for it

6. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Subbin

7. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

i agree

8. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Cece blowing her nose was tremendous. Also the puppet show

Garrett L. likes this.
  9. Guys Named Todd Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

For me, this episode was all about Scmidt trying to hold in his sneeze during the presentation. I could have watched that for 30 minutes straight.

RobbieBerns, Vivatoto and Garrett L. like this.
  10. so is season five truly fire? I haven't kept up on any shows this year so I've yet to begin season five.

11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I stopped watching this show partway through last season and I'm really glad I caught up. It's been very funny.

12. Deathco_019

Drummer

The best season they've ever done so far.

13. now this is the sort of hype that makes me want to watch it haha. what was the consensus on Megan Fox?

14. Garrett

Probably the best guest spot of the series. She was incredible.

15. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I was bummed she didn't stick around longer. I definitely wouldn't have minded her replacing Jess.

16. Garrett

Didn't they say she's coming back later in the season for an episode or two? I like Jess, a lot. But I think having both of them would be great. I don't think the show requires one or the other.

17. Deathco_019

Drummer

I liked her a lot. She really came into her own in the last few episodes she was was in.

18. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I think their clashing personalities could lead to some amazing moments. I don't think it has to be either/or, I just initially assumed they were phasing out Zooey for good when Megan showed up.

19. yeah, you guys were right. season five is great

20. just watched the episode where Reagan leaves. she would be a great addition to the show. I was pretty impressed by megan fox, actually.

21. Deathco_019

Drummer

The episode with Schmidt's dad is amazing.

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's totally possible that she will come back

23. Miss Heartcore Apr 3, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2016)
    Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Do we really think Schmidt and Cece will get married this season or will something happen at the alter? I've been thinking about it all season.

24. Garrett

I definitely think it happens after all the little things they're overcoming this season. A delightful wedding has been "earned" in the story.

25. Deathco_019

Drummer

I think they will be married, which would also give the writers something to work with in season six (if and when this show gets it). I'd be surprised if they did not get married.