Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Band • Page 55

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bobby_runs, Mar 7, 2016.

1. These guys honestly don’t have a bad album in the bunch. There is top tier and lower tier, though.

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

pbueddi likes this.
  3. Jordan doesn't sound very good in an acoustic setting when he's singing in his normal nasaly style. If he sung these like the stuff on Coming Home or something, it'd probably be great.

pbueddi likes this.
  4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

https://www.facebook.com/newfoundglory/posts/10158993608239994?__cft__[0]=AZVkPSws6H7zFp7OnY-25Ma1eygYRJG5Jd-lqosSWG-NRbBBKFLT1CMzRzDy8mlzeXuy3WT0mQ5WjAiQXi1pUCVoxnN-5RDj0Ok-qW-1_I5CCoRvJz4NzCtD-pobLFeaTgJjq22g_V_RFoAzBIU6m_sgjUnocwd7j3CpPD-TU593waRld0SnYdR6tP9SyAI1Qw4&__tn__=,O,P-R

New Found Glory

bobby_runs likes this.
  5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Bought the red variant though I originally tried to purchase the blue. I had to make an account to checkout and it sold out while PayPal was processing. Oh well.

6. 1) Also had to make an account, and that was stupid. :eyeroll:

2) The first time it added a "mask pack" and $1 "route protection" that I never selected at all ... and when I removed the Mask Pack, it actually removed the vinyl and ordered the masks. :eyeroll: So that was fun. Also no button to cancel, you have to send an email ... which seems ... also stupid.

LessThanTrevor likes this.
  7. pbueddi Sep 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2020)
    pbueddi

Trusted

White was the only variant left it seems.

Still waiting on vinyl for Catalyst and Coming Home.

MegT585 and bobby_runs like this.
  8. This is very tempting since I sold my picture disc pressing, but.... I've bought so many records recently and am out of room... haha

9. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Also got the stupid route protection on accident haha. I didn’t see where to remove it, so I guess I’m out $1 now. Hopefully that add-on doesn’t become a normal step to online orders.

falafelmywaffle and Jason Tate like this.
  10. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

They need to use a different store. That may have been the dumbest checkout I’ve had in quite awhile. I’m just glad to have the album on vinyl. My Stick & Stones variant is blue so I was just trying to match it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Jackbo487

Regular

didn't even hear about this until now and white's the only one left. this is gonna be one of those NFG deals where they keep adding new variants for weeks, isn't it?

12. pbueddi

Trusted

I thought I unchecked it but it showed up in my cart. There was an x button to get rid of it.

Michael Schmidt and Jason Tate like this.
  13. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

there's an orange variant that was just posted. white is gone.

as someone who variant collects for NFG this has been a stressful release

14. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Orange is gone now, too.

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn I missed out on the vinyl!

This is probably for the best, as I've spent an absurd amount of money on vinyl this year. BUT if they restock I'm 100% jumping on that lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

They said 500 more orange vinyl will be posted next week

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Well shit, guess I'm buying that orange one! lol

18. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I got the mega bundle. I honestly don't need to spend that kind of money currently but its beyond God-tier album for me. I was pissed i didn't talk to a few college buddies for the 10 yr tour. And now I'm EXTRA pissed at Tr**p for denying me attending this tour.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  19. manoverboard365

Trusted

No doubt that turd totally fucked up the handling of this pandemic, but I think regardless we still wouldn't have gotten live music and other large gatherings for the rest of the year.
    But back on topic, I missed the 10 year tour AND the 20 year anniversary tour, so I'm also salty that I'm missing out at a third attempt at this full album show! If they're rescheduling the Simple Plan tour for next summer I wonder if they'll just combine it and play self titled in full there.

20. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Anybody else pick up on the potential New Found Glory reference in the last episode of the new A.P. Bio season: "Can we go bask in their new found glory?"

Normally, I would call a subtle reference to a band's name like that an accident but given some of the song choices throughout the show's history along with the other music references throughout the show and the fact that the show's creator is a 90s punk/hardcore/emo fan... It feels like it has to be deliberate.

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

The live stream was a lot of fun! I don't understand why more artists aren't doing this.

They also announced during the show that 1,000 more vinyls are gonna be released next week. I struck out on every variant, so fingers crossed I can finally snag one!

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Anberlin has been doing it and I’ve had something going on every single time. Same with these last two for NFG

23. Dog Fish

Mutt

what in the ever living eternal fuck all is this?

24. I just barfed