Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Band • Page 46

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bobby_runs, Mar 7, 2016.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

They seem like they're having so much fun with these videos.

jorbjorb and .K. like this.
  2. pbueddi

Trusted

3. “This has bee- this is a Cyrus in da lab production” just took me right back to being 13 with the Story So Far DVD

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. pbueddi

Trusted

Randomly came across the AMA they did when Resurrection came out. Thought this was interesting ;)

Attached Files:

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Came to the show today. Been a couple of years so I’m pretty excited. Wish I had money to buy more merch from them and the early November

JRGComedy and Colby Searcy like this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Video for 'A Thousand Years' premieres this afternoon - 2 EST.

sonder likes this.
  7. pbueddi

Trusted

Then we just need Accidentally In Love. I would be so happy if they also did one for Puzzles.

sonder likes this.
  8. pbueddi

Trusted

Second leg of the tour just announced. Can't believe there is a Madison date!

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Hell yeah. This will be awesome.

bradsonemanband and pbueddi like this.
  10. pbueddi

Trusted

Would love to do the VIP, but I think they do it earlier in the day so I'd have to take off work.

11. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Wow, you're telling me I'll get to see this show twice??! Hopefully the crowd will be better than it was in Milwaukee :teethsmile:

12. pbueddi

Trusted

What was wrong with Milwaukee? I thought it was a great show.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

pbueddi likes this.
  14. pbueddi

Trusted

CAC3 likes this.
  15. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

most everyone was pretty lackluster for TEN and Real Friends

16. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I actually had no idea what soundtrack this cover was from. Song was so well done, and they looked like they were having fun. Video didn’t make much sense to me, but I feel like having not seen Twilights was a good decision.

pbueddi likes this.
  17. pbueddi

Trusted

marceting and trevorshmevor like this.
  18. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

Anyone else here in ISLAND LAKE ILLINOIS for bands in the sand? It’s literally in sand. Pretty cool.

bradsonemanband and pbueddi like this.
  19. marchofmarty

The show was cool, NFG killed it, crowd was pretty shitty overall. Towards the end of their set they said they were going to start recording their 10th album this fall before going back on tour again for the second leg of the FTSTYS tour.

20. pbueddi

Trusted

Like start before and finish after? What was the setlist like? Man I hope we can get one more album similar to Coming Home.

21. 333 GANG

ACAB

As good as that record is, if this band genuinely doesn’t want to make another record in the vein of Coming Home, I don’t want them to either.

22. pbueddi

Trusted

Oh for sure. I just love what they were able to do with that record and it would be great to see them do something a bit different again. But I'll be happy with new music no matter what.

333 GANG likes this.
  23. marchofmarty

They really didn’t specify. They said record and not write so I was under the impression they would finish it before going back out but I’m not sure.

The set list was pretty much a greatest hits set plus covers. Closest to deep cuts we got was sincerely me and forget my name. They did all the covers from the ftstys tour except no cups. Selfless, anthem for the unwanted, listen to your friends, party on apocalypse from the more recent albums. Good chunk of sticks and stones (first five songs plus forget my name). Truth of my youth from catalyst. Nothing from coming home. They also didn’t play understatement until like the 5th song which was the latest in the set I think I’ve seen it.

24. pbueddi

Trusted

I would love to hear Listen To Your Friends live again. Yeah that is strange about Understatement. That's such a great opener.

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Fun facts I didn't know: Cyrus wrote the guitar riff for Hit or Miss, and they recorded Hit or Miss with Jerry Finn but they never released it.

sonder, 333 GANG and bradsonemanband like this.