Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Will Release ‘Makes Me Sick’ in April • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 25, 2017.

1. slovo

Since 2003, good God am I old. Prestigious

It looks like a Less Than Jake album or something.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I actually like the album cover but I don't like the title at all, it sounds more like a song title (which it probably is)

Looking forward to this, I feel like Resurrection was their trial run for a Steve-less NFG but I have high hopes for this one

Schooner likes this.
  3. THIS is what I'm talking about, ahahaha

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah that artwork is bad but to be fair; NFG hasn't had decent artwork since Not Without A Fight and that was 8 years ago.

BigMouth likes this.
  5. The fact that Not Without a Fight (my favourite album by them, although S/T and Coming Home are pretty high) is 8 years old makes my head hurt.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  6. pbueddi

Trusted

to each their own i guess.

7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Resurrection didn't resonate with me as much as its predecessors, although there were 4-5 really good tracks. However, I'm looking forward to their new effort, hoping for a 10-track record without fillers.

8. bloodinthesand

Regular

Still, one of the most solid bands in scene....continuously putting out quality

9. I wish they'd pull a Yellowcard by changing up their sound for once, and by not reverting back to their roots instantly.

alex miller likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

the last two albums were brutal! I'm still optimistic though.

11. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New Found Glory makes me sick. Haha don't know why I just now put that together.

12. Jackbo487

Regular

So here's one of the handful of new live videos of NFG doing 'Happy Being Miserable' recently, and...it's interesting. Obviously phone video, but it seems like one of those songs Jordan has a lil' bit of trouble singing live because of so many lyrics but I'm intrigued!

13. shawnhyphenray

Regular

New Found Glory. Each letter corresponds to the code below it

14. TerpsBaseball26

Pumped for this. Don't understand the Resurrection hate. Really liked that album. Excited to hear new material from these guys,

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. ZeoVGM

Regular

Very excited even though I wasn't too big on the previous two albums. Personally, I'm hoping form something in between Coming Home and Not Without a Fight.