Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory/Real Friends/The Early November/Doll Skin Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 19, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Really stoked for this on Friday

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The crowd absolutely suck in Boston last night. Real Friends kept having to tell the crowd to wake the fuck up. There was also this one bro up front that would literally punch anyone who came near him in the pit in the face. I wish they had kicked his stupid ass out.

3. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Ryan’s a permanent touring member. It’s strictly touring, he’s not recording with them.

4. Jusscali

I know it is weird, but it would be dope city if NFG could back him and have him do a YC song in the Encore.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  5. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yeah that's what I just said

Maybevictor likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They are doing quite a bit of covers on this tour so it would work!

Haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I mentioned that when he first started touring with him last year! It’d be rad!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. mikeb1124

Regular

If anyone has an extra ticket to NYC tomorrow, I will gladly take it off your hands. I imagine it is not close to sold out, but I would rather help out someone in here before I buy from the crooks at AXS.

9. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

At this point in their career, TEN is Ace & The Hired Guns. I'm not surprised that they're playing second.

10. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

So i never saw anything specifically saying it but is there a tour variant of the EP?

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Honestly kind of shocked more of these aren't selling well. Detroit is a 1,000 cap venue, and I've seen NFG sell out venues close to that on their own before, and Real Friends draws decently well too.

12. bkaeser93

Trusted

I honestly think it’s because it’s a tour supporting a cover record. That’s why I’m skipping it

Brent and marceting like this.
  13. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah, I found out last that week that I’m not gonna be able to make it to the Anaheim show. As badly as I wanna see NFG live again, judging by the setlist, I can’t say I’m bummed I’m missing it.

Now, if it were a regular NFG tour with Real Friends opening, then I’d do whatever possible to make it.

14. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I've seen NFG practically every year for the past 5 and like 14 total times... I'm taking this one off. No particular reason. Just a break.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. Jusscali

I don't care for the covers, but I enjoyed the show. It was so weird that most of the crowd didn't give a flying fuck about Real Friends. He's a real sad dude, huh?

16. I don't think I know a single Real Friends song... wish they were playing before TEN. Guess I'll just drink a lot during the RF set, haha.

17. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

They let you do that in Utah?

18. Jusscali

New record is great. Composure - check it out.

19. Hahaha you wouldn't think so, but yeah, us hoodlums drink while God frowns down on us, or whatever. The beer's only 3.2% though so you have to drink a couple in order to have a good time, but we're also at such a high altitude that maybe it's close to kind of the same as anywhere else.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  20. I'll consider your suggestion. :-)

theasteriskera likes this.
  21. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It looks like some dates are selling out!

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I used to absolutely despise RF but the new album is absolutely spectacular by average pop punk standards. The video above is one of the best songs I heard all of 2018.

Absolutely worth a second chance considering Dan doesn't really sing about bony knees anymore.

24. Jusscali

Same.

25. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I like Real Friends and all, but I'd be totally cool with trading them in for the BOATS-era Starting Line they're trying to be.