Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory/Real Friends/The Early November/Doll Skin Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 19, 2019.

1. MegT585

Trusted

I’m in love with this setlist. That being said- I know it’s a long shot- but if anyone has an extra ticket to the sold out buffalo show I would happily buy it!

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm really bummed that I'll be out of the country when this tour hits LA. I love FTSTYS III, and getting to hear the whole thing would be a treat.

3. crash53456

Regular

Honestly I wished they had Stay and King of Wishful Thinking on the setlist too!

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Real Friends wyd :/

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

What is going on?

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Nothing other than the set list missing some notable RF hits

7. broken22

(:

I could live without Summer Fling and Your Jokes Aren't Funny in the set.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They’re first time headlining here in over 10 years and we got a covers set.... nice

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

lol, bands release a new album and then go tour to support it. Why would you think this would be different? It's literally called From The Screen To Your Stereo To Your Town Tour.

10. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I mean, if I'm being honest... there's not enough covers. I got my tickets under the assumption it would be almost all of their cover stuff for this tour.

11. sh0ez

Regular

NFG literally spent basically two years performing THEIR ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY. I saw all but I think one album and I don't even live in an A-market. This is the funniest complaint I've heard.

12. broken22 Jun 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2019)
    broken22

(:

I'm actually happy they aren't really doing other covers outside of the new ones.

Knifeparty likes this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This tour is too expensive for someone who just wants to see Real Friends.

14. cameoutswingin

Regular

I blame all the performance royalties they have to pay for all those cover songs :eh:

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Those are literally the only two reasons I would even consider buying a ticket. The latter was my fav song from MMS and Radiosurgery is quite the underrated album. I can't stand the covers and certainly would appreciate more deep cuts but I get this tour wasn't meant for that.

16. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

They DID say that there would be “surprises and deep cuts” though. Aside from Summer Fling and Sucker, there aren’t really any at all. I think that’s where the disappointment is

17. broken22

(:

My main issue is they added two extra covers that aren't new in the set. Kiss Me and Glory Of Love are so replaceable.

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Not even going to this tour, but I could Defintely go without hearing NFG play Kiss Me live ever again. They could choose such better covers.

19. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I know it's an old song, but wouldn't "Sonny" be considered a deep cut?

20. J12

Trusted Supporter

This will be my first time seeing NFG in years (I haven't cared for the last two records), but I'm fine with the set. I figured it'd be heavy on covers, and honestly, I feel like I got a pretty good variety out of them over the years. I went to the self titled and Sticks & Stones anniversary shows and plenty of other headline runs in between. Looking forward to Sunday.

21. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

On the 20 year run I saw
    Sticks and Stones/ Catalyst
    Self titled/ Not With a Fight
    Self titled/ From the Screen to Your stereo

And it was also my second time seeing Sticks and Stones. And I’m still mad at myself for not catching them on the self-titles run in 2010.

22. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

forever wishing they would incorporate more NGCS into their set. I totally get why they don't but still.

getting to hear that entire album on their 20 year tour was incredible. I would have been so pissed if they didn't play it in my city. other than that I've heard 2's and 3's once I think and that was it.

23. mjy12892

Anyone who’s been know set times? TIA!

24. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Also anyone have any merch pix?

25. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I’ve been trying to find some!!! Someone do us a solid and post them in here