Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory - Makes Me Sick (April 28th, 2017) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Jan 25, 2017.

1. :rock: "I'm trapped in another boring summer while everyone is living it up." :rock:

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

You're killin' me, man. Straight killin' me.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like my last 4 spring breaks.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. cyanfire

Regular

So are we gonna get a new friggin song or not? 3 weeks to go and we only have 1! Blink's new album isn't out til May yet we already have 2 with another 2 to come (possibly 1 more)

5. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Although I really would love another song, I'd be okay with them only releasing one before the album. I feel like bands release far too much in the run up these days.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. cyanfire

Regular

Seems as though Party On, Apocalypse could be released on the 12th

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

They shot a video for Party On, Apocalypse so I'm sure we'll get that in the not too distant future. I'm fine with them only releasing 2 tracks since it's only a 10 track album.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah honestly I'd rather them just move up the album release date than release any more singles haha

Schooner and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  9. 10 songs is so short! gimme dem b-sides/bonus tracks too!

Schooner likes this.
  10. TheJMan

Trusted

Are there any B sides/bonus tracks with this album?

11. I dunno. I assume there will be at least one bonus track for the international release. But really, I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for more than 10 songs.

12. TheJMan

Trusted

Yeah I agree with you. 10 songs seems really light for a band like NFG who usually have 3 bonus tracks/b sides for most albums. I looked around and didn't see any info on any extra tracks so I'm crossing my fingers as well.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

They ALWAYS have some sort of bonus track(s) so I would surprised if they didn't.

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

10 songs is 10 song though. I'll take it and hopefully the rest of the album is up there with Happy Being Miserable. That song hasn't gotten old to me yet.

15. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Where did you see this info?

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm frankly surprised by how much I'm looking forward to this album. Happy Being Miserable is a damn good tune, didn't really expect them to put out music I like so much after Resurrection was such a dud.

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

"Party On, Apocalypse" is a great second single. Catchiest chorus on the album. Annoyingly catchy.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Even more catchy than Happy Being Miserable? That song already so catchy. My gf hums it all the time and she doesn't ever listen to it unless I play it haha.

19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Definitely.

Kuri44 likes this.
  20. Zeke

Regular

21. marceting

Trusted

@Jason Tate's heard the album huh? When are we going to hear some tidbits from you on it?

22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Supporters forum and not until after April 24th

23. marceting

Trusted

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Looks like I might need to become a supporter.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. Or mayyyyyybe a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit sooner

teebs41 and marceting like this.
  25. marceting

Trusted

Is 4/24 the date reviews are supposed to come out for the album?