Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory - Makes Me Sick (April 28th, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Jan 25, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed. Super catchy and will definitely be jamming this in the summer

2. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Agree. Not a fan of the new song (yet) but i'll give it a few more listens.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I hope their tour to support this album is just one, big, black light party.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I definitely wouldn't go that far but it's the best song on Resurrection

5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I just realized the lines under New Found Glory on the cover are Morse Code for New Found Glory haha

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Still obsessed with this song. Watched stand by me the other night too lol. Lardass! Lardass!

I always wished I was a guitar player in NFG and this new song makes me even more jealous of Chad.

7. DannyZach

Trusted

I already payed it like 1000x,still obsessed with this single.iam probably from minority of those who loved last album and hope this will be in same vein haha

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  8. DannyZach

Trusted

Also if anyone know about somebody with extra ticket for any of these Boston's shows iam willing to pay reasonable price

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

I seriously can't get this song out of my head. When I first heard it I didnt think it was anything special, but urghh its so dang catchy. My favorite single of theirs single Not Without A Fight.

Happy to see others are really digging this as well.

10. Kuri44

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Oooo that riff in the beginning is awesome.

marceting likes this.
  12. Down with all of the music in that video, sounded like it might have been two different songs too

13. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

The clips in these videos sound really fun, I'm excited.

14. AndrewRnR

Really digging that keyboard riff part - I always thought Failures Not Flattering was one of their best songs and would love more like that.

15. Hoping for a new song maybe like next week or something.

Kuri44 likes this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Possibility. They're shooting a new music video as we speak. They will most likely release the song with the video.

17. Kuri44

"Party On Apocalypse" will be next single.. Has anyone heard this album yet? I feel like back in the day people would talk about Albums like 2 months before they were released

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

19. Heh, I'll say more in the future. Gotta be quiet for a while! :zip:

20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

It was worth a shot haha.

Kuri44 and Jason Tate like this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I need a new song. Like right now. Hoping for something new this week. Happy Being Miserable is still a banger.

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Unlike most, I don't hate the last two releases from NFG. I just want a fun album to drive around to with friends during the Spring and Summer. A best friend of mine passed away two years ago, and this band is one we used to listen to on our trips. At the moment, I'm not sure if I'll be able to listen to this right away due to past memories associated with them. I do want to listen to to the album since he will never get that chance.

The first single is fun like I wanted. They will never been in my AOTY list since my taste has changed drastically, but I'll always have a spot for them in my heart.

23. This is the most I've liked an NFG album since 'Coming Home.'

teebs41, Jackbo487, Joe4th and 8 others like this.
  24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hell yeah. I was hoping you would mention something about this album. Thanks, man.