Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory - Forever and Ever x Infinity (June 19, 2020) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by zackotronic, Feb 9, 2020.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

They do have one, just not in a very traditional sense. Otherwise they wouldn’t be an issue. Though these days I would like to see some numbers about how big of a problem they really are.

2. I’m into the single. I haven’t downloaded a leak in years so I’ll probably still wait for the release.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. Fox83

Trusted

I'm assuming there's some history with this guy?

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Listened to the samples and it...just...wasn't....very good? Too bad - I really enjoyed the last record.

5. pbueddi

Trusted

Yeah what's the deal?

6. pbueddi

Trusted

Won't be able to give it a full spin until after work today. But from the samples I have heard, it definitely feels like they are going for a throwback type record (as others have said). Seems like something I will enjoy, but not necessarily put in the top tier for the band.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Oh god please tell me that’s not a real lyric

8. CAC3

Dog

Wow, this a quite the shock to wake up to on a Monday morning. I feel awful for the band. It feels like the days of super early leaks are long gone- I'm still undecided whether I will listen to the leak or not. Love NFG and the single that is available on Apple Music.

9. cbronder1

Regular

The new single musically sounds like nostalgic pop punk to me and I absolutely love it

Colby Searcy and CAC3 like this.
  10. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

New Grimes album leaked before a track list annoucement and release date, but it wasn't 100% mastered

11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

what the hell happened. missed this last night. cant wait until i get home to dive in

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Earliest I can remember an album leaking outside Let It Enfold You from Senses Fail.

13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This is still so crazy. I was about to dive into their discography because of the announcement that was coming and then THIS happened.

Kinda perfect though because NFG is a go to band for me when I’m in the middle of a training block for my races. My next training block starts next week for a race in June. Happy to have new NFG songs to torture myself to.

14. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

If an album leaks before it's even announced, did it leak at all?

15. Dog Fish

Mutt

so is this what it feels like to be jason tate and get early advances?

pauljgreco likes this.
  16. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I feel this. Most of my time listening to music is at work, and don't care to spend my time outside of work to download an album anymore.

Colby Searcy and The Lucky Moose like this.
  17. brad4846

Regular

Last one I remember was when Say Anything’s last album leaked in October before being released in Jan

18. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I know there's been some since obviously, but I think ADTR's Homesick leaked before anyone heard a song off of it officially.

19. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

The lyrics on here are embarrassing at points coming from dudes in their 40s

beachdude and jorbjorb like this.
  20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That's a criticism I've had for every album since Coming Home

21. Dog Fish

Mutt

That's a criticism I've had for every album since California.

22. Dog Fish

Mutt

Wrong thread sry

23. btr

Trusted Supporter

Can we update the thread title to include the release date? New Found Glory - Forever and Ever x Infinity (May 29, 2020)

Or New Found Glory - Forever and Ever x Infinity (February 9, 2020). Either works

24. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

You are listening to a Vagrant Records advance promotional stream.

elphshelf, Jusscali, Kerrbs and 3 others like this.
  25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This is just not very good, bummed to hear them to back to this style. It’s a shame that whenever they release a slightly different, more interesting album they decide they need to follow it up with regression.

Jason Tate likes this.