Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory - Forever and Ever x Infinity (June 19, 2020) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by zackotronic, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Heron182

Regular

Well they haven’t mentioned anything as of yet or the label

2. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

yeah but I'm sure a good majority of their fans don't visit music forums like this and probably have no idea. if they acknowledge it then that's just drawing attention to it meaning more people will obtain it illegally.

3. 333 GANG

ACAB

sonder likes this.
  4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Only listened to the single once so far but sounds like NFG to me. Interested to hear the rest. Not looking for the leak yet

Colby Searcy likes this.
  5. TUG

Prince of the Chorus Forum

its become common over the past couple years for digital sites to put up the entire album track list (but in gray scale) and only the single could be played. I was wondering if it would ever happen that a mistake was made and the whole album could be played.

this was not an issue previously when digital stores would just put up the single song with its own single art cover. but now they put up the entire track list and album cover at to fans could pre-order or pre-save the entire album. now it backfired.

this must be one of the earliest leaks ever. the band and label must be soooo pissed off. it will be interesting to see what they do about this and what they have to say to apple.

6. yeah it was the track list that did it :crylaugh:

Drew Beringer likes this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21 Feb 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 9, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I feel bad for them. I'm gonna pre-order the shit out of this.

Edit: One listen in - it’s a throwback album. Early 2000’s pop-punk and classic, anthemic, NFG. There’s a lot of cool riffs and melodies. So many it’s going to take a bit to remember them lol. It sounds like they kept most of everything they wrote.

Some will be disappointed they went back to the older/safer sound. Some will be happy with it. I, for one, am happy with it. They still have the energy and urgency to write this stuff and that’s exactly what I love most about this band. If I want to listen to some fast, energetic pop-punk with some breakdowns, NFG is a typical go to for me. I’m super excited to dive more into this.

Still feel terrible it leaked before they got to even announce it though.

pbueddi, The Lucky Moose and 333 GANG like this.
  8. TUG

yes and seriously tater? your teasing me for my comment. if the single was released by itself then the entire album would not have been mistakenly posted...and then no one could of ripped it and shared it and It would not be leaked right now. granted the only digital site that messed up was apple and as far as I know this is the only time it has ever happened but still, my point remains true.

9. You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about ... which isn’t new. But still funny as hell to watch on repeat.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  10. “tater” :facepalm:

11. TUG

dude...this is what I was told happened... but first for background info, understand that the itunes store and apple music update when the clock strikes midnight in your world region local time and since austrialia and new Zealand are like 14 to 16 hours ahead of usa eastern time so they are the first countries to have access to it. and you could change your iTunes region to NZ or AU to access it too.

now...apparently iTunes/apple music had the entire album available to download and/or stream on the NZ and AU regions when the midnight update happened and that's how people got the entire of the album. so its like apple leaked it.

unless I was told wrong and it leaked a different way? but everything I read, fans say that the entire album was up on apple music and iTunes in NZ and AU.

like tater tot. I give all my friends cute nicknames. you want me to make one for you too?

12. If it means we gotta be friends then nah I’m good

13. This record stinks, no lie. It’s got a few moments but I don’t see myself ever reaching for it when I want NFG.

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

the entire album leaked? wasn't it just... announced today? oh my

bd007h likes this.
  15. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

14 of the 15 songs. Tracks 7 and 8 on the leak are the same song, but other than that, yup.

Matt Metzler likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Even worse, it hasn’t even been announced.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  17. irthesteve

well that's..... not great

333 GANG likes this.
  18. irthesteve

"you're my trophy, i hope i didn't objectify you" is definitely one of the most :chin::chin::chin::chin: lyrics of 2020 yet

19. tomtom94

Trusted

Listening to the single. It's clearly meant to be a throwback to Sticks and Stones (as is the album cover). It's fine. Doesn't get me hype like Happy Being Miserable did. But it's fine.

20. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Throwback NFG sounds great to me

manoverboard365 and Colby Searcy like this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy shit, when's the last time an entire album leaked before it was even announced? I can't think of that ever happening

I'll probably just wait for official release whenever that may be, I love some NFG but I'm not exactly dying for new music from them right now lol

22. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

These days I don’t even have the time or energy to listen to new albums when they actually come out officially, so I’m certainly not the target group for leaks

Micah511 likes this.
  23. tomtom94

Trusted

I'm not sure leaks really have a target market, but the idea of a guy at one of the leak sites sitting around talking about how to hit the 18-40 demographic is objectively quite funny to me

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  24. pbueddi

Trusted

Didn't Not Without A Fight leak super early too? Dang.