Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory / Bayside / The Movielife / Ryan Key Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jan 16, 2018.

1. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

NFG was my first concert -- 2003 Honda Civic Tour w/ Good Charlotte and MxPx. Second time I saw NFG was Warped 2007. Haven't seen them since, and just bought a floor ticket to the Boston date. Very excited.

2. domotime2 Mar 24, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 24, 2018)
    domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Considering how often they tour that's very surprising to hear haha

This shall be my 12th time seeing nfg... 9th not counting warped tour or bamboozle

alkalinexandy, Emokid79 and kman22 like this.
  3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yeah I know. It's disappointing.

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I've lost count of how many times I've seen NFG. I know that I'm getting close to 20 times with Bayside, but they're my favorite band.

What hits me the most is that after this tour I'll have seen the Movielife 6 times, which still floors me because I was 13 years old when they broke up. I NEVER thought I'd be this lucky.

kman22 likes this.
  5. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Last year's 20th anniversary tour was my first time seeing NFG since Warped 07 so you aren't alone there lol

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  6. Merch_Mike

Anyone in the Orlando area know of any local Orlando retailers selling tickets with reduced service fees? I'm coming in from Toronto for the show and with the weak Canadian dollar, $75.50 USD in total from Live Nation for 2 tickets kills me on the exchange.

7. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Park Ave CD's has tickets but if you're not here like a week before then they won't have them on hand anymore.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I've long since lost track of the number of times that I've seen them over the years, but I think it's probably right around 12 excluding opening slots, Warped Tour, RockFest, Riot Fest, etc.

9. Merch_Mike

Thanks! I have a friend who lives in Kissimmee i was going to ask to help out.
    Would you happen to know of any other shops around town? Perhaps near the Disney area, Hunters Creek, or Kissimmee?

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

You could save a few bucks by going directly to the House of Blues too. Maybe that's better for your friend? Those are the only 2 places I know of.

11. Merch_Mike

Thanks for the info!

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

So what/how many YC solo songs do we expect Ryan to play?

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

When the tour got announced he said 2 YC songs, but I bet there might be more than that.

14. Mr_Fusion

If anyone is going to the New Found Glory show at the Wiltern on June 16 and would like to meet up there, let me know.

15. Merch_Mike May 12, 2018
    (Last edited: May 14, 2018)
    Merch_Mike

Anyone selling 2 tickets for the Orlando show? I couldn't get tickets fast enough. Thanks.

16. nakulisbrown

sounded great in Pompano tonight. I wish Key wasn't sequestered to an upstage platform thingy, but that was cool to see. the aesthetic for this tour is fantastic too, takes me back to NWAF era obnoxious font and neon branding.

BornToRun likes this.
  17. Darth Annihilus

Regular

A couple friends that went said NFG confirmed From The Screen To Your Stereo 3

18. abear182

Regular

Just watching videos on Instagram and honestly they sounded awesome. I think Ryan really lifts the sound but don't understand why he isn't down on the stage with the rest of the band.

19. DerekIsAGooner

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing some setlists from all of the bands on the tour.

20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

21. DerekIsAGooner

Thanks. I found that one earlier this morning. I thought that since it was the setlist for the Parkland benefit show and not the Sick Tour it might change a bit, but I really hope they keep it basically the same because I'll loose it if they play Glory of Love on the tour.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  22. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Only four songs from the new album? Come on, guys.

23. DonnyFTW

Regular

I have to imagine they play the sound of two voices since they posted on their socials a few weeks ago saying they couldn’t wait to play it on the tour.

24. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Dump Hold My Hand and replace it with Coming Home. Best song off that album. Otherwise pretty solid setlist. Excited for the boston date.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Solid setlist

Cool to see Situations