Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Announce Song-a-Thon Release Party

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

New Found Glory will be doing a 40-song livestream on June 19th to celebrate the release of their new album. Bundles and tickets for the song-a-thon are now up.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Disappointing that they are doing this on Juneteenth.

TuneYouOut and artbynickferran like this.
  3. Having recently performed a 13-song livestream, the idea of performing THREE TIMES as many songs sounds exhausting as.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  4. TDenverFan

Regular

Analog Drummer and pbueddi like this.
  5. pbueddi

Trusted

Excited to see this. I hope we get a bit more from Coming Home than normal.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  6. Analog Drummer

Regular

I’m not from the US what is this?
    It’s only album release day for me which makes sense

7. prattsy

Regular

This question is genuine curiousity and full disclosure I don't know the full story with the band:

How comes chorus continues to publish updates for NFG when there's a large amount of people who consider Chad a misogynist, asshole, manipulator, etc.? I feel like this site is really positive and progressive with these (unfortunate) narratives but NFG seems to be a bit ambiguous. What's the deal?

(Also sorry if this is the wrong place for this - just seeing this article made me think of it)

8. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

I think being an abuser, racist, or holding views that directly alienate the audience of the band is much different than being an asshole...not sure NFG is on the level of Brand New, Bryan Adams, Pinegrove etc...

Analog Drummer and pbueddi like this.
  9. prattsy

Regular

Fair enough. I'm more a fan of Hailey/Paramore than NFG and Chad is regarded with much vitriol within those fanbases. Just wasn't sure what the story was

10. AMC

Regular

What has he done? I have no idea about his personal life..

11. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Cheated on Sherri Dupree with Hayley Williams, and then 10 years later cheated on Hayley.

12. *Ryan Adams

Zip It Chris likes this.
  13. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

14. Analog Drummer Jun 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2020)
    Analog Drummer

Regular

I mean cheated sucks and I’m sure the ladies on the bad end had some of the worst times of their lives in fall out
    But relationship breakdowns of a member are no need to cancel a whole band, it’s their personal lives (as long as it’s not truly reprehensible acts happened in personal issues aside of the infidelity of course)

pbueddi likes this.
  15. prattsy

Regular

To be fair, Bryan Adams just made a really terrible public statement so he's kinda shit too

16. AMC

Regular

oh man, whata jerk... ok. Who's the new girl now?

17. alifetimeaway

Did anyone happen to record the show and upload it anywhere?

18. Analog Drummer

Regular