Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Announce New Tour Dates • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 16, 2018.

1. tobytobes

Regular

I love Yellowcard/Ryan, but it's always weird to me when people say "I can't 'live' in a band, we're calling it quits." and then either do solo projects and still tour, or start a new band and tour.

2. PDPOUTCAST

I remember seeing a response from the YC twitter to a fan stating that they called it quits mainly because of not making enough money anymore to sustain the band and their families. Also, looking at the other members' social media posts, Sean seems to be happy spending more time with his wife and daughter, Mendez focusing on professional photography and Josh doing his own thing. We don't know anything else beyond that, but I'm all for Ryan still wanting to make music and tour in some way, shape or form as a way to make a living while still giving the fans a few YC gems along with his new stuff.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I agree I know I should be grateful but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  4. *checks calendar*

Wait, we're really doing this in 2018?

cwhit likes this.
  5. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

it would be worth it, great venue

6. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

it did in my city when they both toured together

7. TDenverFan

Regular

It makes sense when you consider Ryan is really the only member still touring. Like it would've been weird if the rest of the band left, and Ryan kept pushing on with Yellowcard with whole new members.

8. TrailerParkJesus

OG

This is basically the ultimate tour for me... I will be buying a Pittsburgh ticket on Friday. Great chance to visit one of my best friends and check out a venue I've never been to before.

9. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I think you can get tickets already from New Found Glory right now

10. CSWAPPO

Regular

RIGHT!?

11. CSWAPPO

Regular

I'll be there! Can't wait to hear Devotion And Desire for the millionth time haha...

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

"Weird?" You mean wouldve been "Senses Fail"? Haha