Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Got my tickets to all 3 Orlando shows! Debating Ft Lauderdale because a Sticks & Stones/Catalyst show sounds insane.

2. MegT585

Trusted

Thanks for your help. She ended up getting one. But Saturday is completely sold out now. Sunday still has a ton of tickets available though.

3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

It was surprisingly easy to snag these.

4. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Got my tickets for Philly night 2!

5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

None of these shows have had multiple NIGHT packages right?

6. marceting

Trusted

As a New Jerseian, I feel bad going to the NYC show. I've seen NFG in 4 states, including a homecoming show in Ft. Lauderdale. None as special as those NJ shows.

7. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Fuck man, Boston sticks and stones is already sold out.

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Doing the second night in MI. Catalyst/Self-Titled will be a good time. The S/T tour they did was one of my favorites, so I'm excited to hear this album again.

9. marceting

Trusted

Looks like the two NJ shows are sold out as well

10. quietwords

Looks like both Boston dates are sold out now, too.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Got two tickets for each of the Chicago shows!

12. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

I can only get tickets for night three in Chicago. the other two days say they aren't on sale yet fml

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any luck? I just got another ticket for each show.

14. marchofmarty

I did! I switched browsers and tried Firefox and was able to get two for each night!

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

$50 for VIP. Does not include a GA ticket.

[​IMG]

Emokid79 likes this.
  16. joe.boy.fresh. Dec 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 9, 2016)
    joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

What a nightmare that was. Sheesh. Got 2 tickets to night 1 and 2. Still on the fence about night 3, as I've seen most of Catalyst live and not the biggest NGCS fan.

Edit: caved and bought night 3. I just can't pass this up

17. quietwords

VIP package is subpar. Wish bands would do what copeland does- $90 included ticket to the show, acoustic set beforehand (25-30 minutes), meet and greet, and exclusive merch. Well worth it.

18. marchofmarty

I think Chicago's night three is the one I am excited for the most. Nothing Gold Can Stay is my second or third favorite album from them and other than 2's & 3's I've never heard a single song live from it in the like 15 times I've seen them.

19. MegT585

Trusted

Got the VIP package for night two in NYC. Kinda expensive just for a meet and greet and some merch, but I never have had the chance to meet them and thank them for everything they have done to help me over the years.

Edit: I guess the VIP I also got when I bought my actual tickets was just being able to go up in the balcony in Irving Plaza? Oh well. Now that I have spent all my money on any and every VIP option and a full weekend of traveling to NYC to see NFG I am broke. But it is worth it. :thumbup:

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow. Nights 1 & 2 for LA both sold out in under a minute. Thank god I snagged a ticket for night 1!

Night 3 (NGCS/Catalyst) look to still be available, but its still only been 4 minutes haha. I'm sure that'll sell out any minute.

EDIT: Night 3 is now sold out too.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Chicago night one (Sticks & Stones / Coming Home) is already sold out.

22. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I snagged tickets to nights 2 and 3 for LA at the Troubadour. My brother wasn't able to get tickets to night 1, which was the one he wanted most. I'd be up for swapping my two tickets to either nights 2 or 3 for two night 1 tickets in LA.

23. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Nothing Gold Can Stay/Sticks & Stones in San Francisco for me.

24. slovo

Since 2003, good God am I old. Prestigious

Got all 3 Hollywood nights! :clap::clap::clap:

marceting, manoverboard365 and GEM37 like this.
  25. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Sticks & Stones/Coming Home show in Orlando is sold out. The other 2 dates are still available right now.